warlock 2s

Arenas
11/14/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Heckindoggo
11/14/2018 06:53 AMPosted by Emmasdruid
It’s the worst justification for anything being bad but I’m so glad I don’t see any locks in 2’s I’ve been waiting way too many expansions for it to happen

You're not high enough to queue into me.

Really though I'm like in the top 50 Warlocks for 2v2 and that's sad cause I don't feel like I'm that good. With that being said at least 2v2 feels like I have some control and am not juking kicks just to be pseudo interrupted by something immediately after.

Going goblin has been amazing for twos.

Jesus Christ ur ego is disgusting
I think I’ve played 5 games on this in the last few months and I’m on 280-400ms perma but I’m sure given the fact you’ve qued 5 times more games than I have to rack up an extra 100 points than me I could catch up??

Chill out ur literally a destro lock ur doing nothing different from legion the only difference if you’ve replaced a fdk with a fire mage

All I was saying is locks are toxic in 2’s, hope ur fragile ego can be repaired
Triggered.gif
11/14/2018 07:29 AMPosted by Laoghaire
11/14/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Burb
Go destro, play with a prot pally. Auto win.

did you really lose to this comp as a mut rogue??
really??

Yes we did sadly. That bubble + bop + netherward yo. We killed the lock but the lock killed my mage and left me to go to to toe with prot paladin. Sad times.
I play MW / afflic and my partner and I are up to 2.1k cr, and we were playing at 2300 mmr+. Stack 3x inevitable demise, and between that and crane, randomly gib someone during the match for the win. It's a fairly strong comp believe it or not if played right.
11/14/2018 05:06 PMPosted by Fox
I play MW / afflic and my partner and I are up to 2.1k cr, and we were playing at 2300 mmr+. Stack 3x inevitable demise, and between that and crane, randomly gib someone during the match for the win. It's a fairly strong comp believe it or not if played right.

Yeah I believe it because 3x ID fully stacked can kill someone in a coil>drain, and a MW can keep a Lock up vs 1 dps. Toss in WotC damage and leg sweep and it can be game over pretty fast.
I feel you
11/14/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Emmasdruid
Chill out ur literally a destro lock ur doing nothing different from legion the only difference if you’ve replaced a fdk with a fire mage

Wait, Im sorry. Exactly how are locks toxic in 2s? Which kind of lock? Afflic? Destro?
11/14/2018 06:24 PMPosted by Hexxes
11/14/2018 05:06 PMPosted by Fox

Yeah I believe it because 3x ID fully stacked can kill someone in a coil>drain, and a MW can keep a Lock up vs 1 dps. Toss in WotC damage and leg sweep and it can be game over pretty fast.
Yep, the amount of random gib kills in matches that seem otherwise stalemated is pretty hilarious.
11/14/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Emmasdruid
11/14/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Heckindoggo

You're not high enough to queue into me.

Really though I'm like in the top 50 Warlocks for 2v2 and that's sad cause I don't feel like I'm that good. With that being said at least 2v2 feels like I have some control and am not juking kicks just to be pseudo interrupted by something immediately after.

Going goblin has been amazing for twos.

Jesus Christ ur ego is disgusting
I think I’ve played 5 games on this in the last few months and I’m on 280-400ms perma but I’m sure given the fact you’ve qued 5 times more games than I have to rack up an extra 100 points than me I could catch up??

damn you're just toxic period lol.
Ive seen a few hpal or rsham /destro 2s teams above 2.1 it's not impossible