WoW: Mobile Edition

General Discussion
Now that we know where all Blizzard games are headed, will you play a mobile iteration of World of Warcraft? Why or why not?
No, because I have principlea.
11/14/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Lathander

Yeah, what he said. Principal teas.
11/14/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Sy
11/14/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Lathander

Yeah, what he said. Principal teas.

S*
No. I don't have a mobile device with a sufficiently large screen and full size keybaord.
11/14/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Prizn
Now that we know where all Blizzard games are headed, will you play a mobile iteration of World of Warcraft? Why or why not?

I played a WoW clone for mobile many years ago and can't say I liked it. Also, typing into chat on that thing was just horrible.
11/14/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Prizn

People should wait and see what Blizzard does on the mobile format, and plays what they do, and then make up their own decision on it.

It might be bad. It might be great. But complaining about it before actually trying it themselves does nothing.

Why not play it some, and then decide if you like it or not? Or is that too hard to a person to do?

It is a lot easier for them to complain about an unreleased product than wait and see for themselves.
I would but only if it’s VR connected and I have to do my rotation IRL to fight stuff. I want to look even cooler than the Pokemon Go crowd.
It'd be kind of funny if they released "World of Warcraft Classic: Mobile Edition". It could probably run on a phone.