AION

General Discussion
anyone play it lately? it's actually pretty good. i have to say it's ability to hold attention has grown... and plus, the customization; wow. the hairstyles alone are pretty great
it takes a year and thousands of dollars to be even some what competitive! nevermind the millions of bots ingame. ncsoft has given up on that game.
It’s all pvp all the time back when I played it. Gank city, no thank you
I just watched a youtube video earlier today about why its dying in the west lol (its because its grindy and has microtransactions).
11/14/2018 08:12 PMPosted by Irithel
anyone play it lately? it's actually pretty good. i have to say it's ability to hold attention has grown... and plus, the customization; wow. the hairstyles alone are pretty great

Did this post just time travel from 2008?
Aion two coming out and guess what? It's a mobile game lol!
Ignore, I thought you were talking about the old Aion game ....
Beautiful graphics, and an ugly player base.
you guys know it just had a rather large update right? im not sure how much has changed, but i do know that a good amount has. it might not be jaw droppingly spectacular, but it's certainly a nice game. at least in my opinion. i would definitely recommend players that have abandoned the game a long time ago, revisit it.
I know they did a reboot I think this year (Or last year), but haven't tried since it first dropped years ago.

I understand it has a ton of new Micro-transactions with the reboot.
Nope, NcSoft is one of the worst companies in the industry.
Anything touched by NCsoft is doomed to drown in rushed content and microtransactions.
11/14/2018 08:35 PMPosted by Hellasha

You have not met Netease.
Aion was a great game when it first came out. Not sure now. I know they have added two classes though. A bard and gunslinger.
well Aion 2 is only coming to moblie............the world is dead to me
11/14/2018 08:39 PMPosted by Phelios
11/14/2018 08:35 PMPosted by Hellasha

You have not met Netease.

I said one of the worst, though NcSoft easily beats Netease for worst company.
Tera is decent if you like challanging pve