Abby Lewis

General Discussion
Sure, why not, let's follow the quest given to us by the creepy little girl singing in the middle of a dead village. How could this possibly go bad?
Abby Lewis <3

Love the elements of the game reprsented by her that harkens back to what I always loved about zones like Darkshore and dungeons like Scholomance from the days of Vanilla.
But it didn't go bad.

It went oh so right.
Not like we killed a dragon that could of killed us all so easily in cataclysm....
ended the endless army of the legion, and stopped sargeras from claiming azeroth.....

doubt a lil girl can kill us so easily....
She only wanted to have a tea party. Ending an entire human village was just icing on the cake.
I'm only sad that this is likely all we will ever see of Abby. I'd love to see her as a boss in a Drust/witch themed dungeon.
Did your medallion glow when you got near her?...

:)
I loved her quest chain.. best part of drustvar actually.. and the creepiest.
11/14/2018 08:50 PMPosted by Hawkéns
Not like we killed a dragon that could of killed us all so easily in cataclysm....
ended the endless army of the legion, and stopped sargeras from claiming azeroth.....

I died just earlier today by drowning underwater because I forgot I needed to breathe. It's not that hard to kill us. :P

Adore Abby though! I really hope she invites me to her next tea party.
11/14/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Ironwisp
I'm only sad that this is likely all we will ever see of Abby. I'd love to see her as a boss in a Drust/witch themed dungeon.

I think that would ruin it. Some mysteries are only fun when unsolved.
11/14/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Takuzi
11/14/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Ironwisp

I think that would ruin it. Some mysteries are only fun when unsolved.

Incidentally Nigel Rifthold has Smoochums Bloody Heart which means that Abby is in contact with the Adventurer's Society in Drustvar.

What relation Abby has with them is unknown though I personally suspect Euphemia Batten-Chase is Abby's alias in the Adventurer's Society considering they share the same model(and the same non-chalance to everything else)...
11/14/2018 08:40 PMPosted by Elfgonwild
Sure, why not, let's follow the quest given to us by the creepy little girl singing in the middle of a dead village. How could this possibly go bad?

Right.

I remember the first time meeting her. Going on my merry way, following the main quest. Then I hear singing. Look around and see Abby. Welp why not.. lol

Really a great quest with a nice feel.
11/14/2018 08:40 PMPosted by Elfgonwild

I don't know, but your mog makes me stare...
11/14/2018 08:50 PMPosted by Hawkéns

A single level 110~120 murloc would easily wipe that raid of Cataclysm era raiders, AOTC and all.

It can amaze you how much power creeps can jack up your heroic ambitions.
Nah, I left her behind and her creepy quest. No regrets.
If bfa had 20 good parts this would definitely be one of them.
I was more disappointed she wasn't revealed as one of the 3 coven sisters in Waycrest.
Would probably fit right in up in acherus.

“Welcome, Abby. Your bunk is over here, cold Bruce, Jack and Daniel’s cadavers in the fridge. Please clean up after yourself, your minions, and any experiements you have. And Thursday’s are pinochle night, we call them Pinochle Death Night.
11/15/2018 12:59 AMPosted by Lilywhite
Would probably fit right in up in acherus.

“Welcome, Abby. Your bunk is over here, cold Bruce, Jack and Daniel’s cadavers in the fridge. Please clean up after yourself, your minions, and any experiements you have. And Thursday’s are pinochle night, we call them Pinochle Death Night.

That's not funny at all, Lily.

Especially condoning child drinking.
Abby Lewis for Warchief 2020
"Tea Parties For All"