Enhance is actually unplayable now.

Arenas
1 2 3 6 Next
The Mana change on top of the healing nerf literally eliminates over half the spec because you literally don't regen enough mana to do anything.

Enhance was over the top, the healing was too high to be able to cast 2-3 in a row, so either nerf the healing or nerf the spammablity, instead they nerf both making it so you literally just can't heal anymore 30 seconds into the game. Here's the real problem all of enhances utility costs mana, and the mana regen nerf literally makes it impossible for enhance to use their utility. So this isn't just a healing nerf, it's a complete prune of enhance's utility. The damage nerf was warranted, although misguided but to prune off utility and main defense is just pathetic.

It's literally just a damage bot with low mobility and low survivability. Future notice for any other specs out there, don't step on the toes of RMP or you're going to literally get your spec deleted.
shaman instant healing gave me nightmare flash backs of the ret instant heals before WoG was a thing.

Lets not relive that :D
fun fact, this is the second time they've done their mana reductions as a flat amount, rather than a percentage

low level enhances actually lose mana just by being in pvp combat, like low level healers were back when they did the healer regen hotfix

it's hilarious
Oh, so just like every other hybrid, you will actually need to manage your mana for utility/healing? You can't spam your heals without going oom anymore? I'm so sorry

I know you didn't finish reading the notes, and decided to throw a fit after reading the enhance changes, so let me be the first to inform you: the R and the M in RMP were also nerfed
10/10/2018 01:21 AMPosted by Tyranova
fun fact, this is the second time they've done their mana reductions as a flat amount, rather than a percentage

low level enhances actually lose mana just by being in pvp combat, like low level healers were back when they did the healer regen hotfix

it's hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk-2FGFjBA4
10/10/2018 01:41 AMPosted by Germies
Oh, so just like every other hybrid, you will actually need to manage your mana for utility/healing? You can't spam your heals without going oom anymore? I'm so sorry

First off, enhance already have the most expensive heals in the game.

Second, there is no mana to manage, it doesn't exist. That's' the problem.

I know you didn't finish reading the notes, and decided to throw a fit after reading the enhance changes, so let me be the first to inform you: the R and the M in RMP were also nerfed

You're delusion if you think minor nerfs are going to affect RMP's dominance.
Damn sis sorry to hear it
EVERYTHINGS RUINED REEEEEE...!!
10/10/2018 01:21 AMPosted by Tyranova

it's hilarious

beta for azeroth, working as intended
10/10/2018 01:10 AMPosted by Brenook
The Mana change on top of the healing nerf literally eliminates over half the spec because you literally don't regen enough mana to do anything.

Enhance was over the top, the healing was too high to be able to cast 2-3 in a row, so either nerf the healing or nerf the spammablity, instead they nerf both making it so you literally just can't heal anymore 30 seconds into the game. Here's the real problem all of enhances utility costs mana, and the mana regen nerf literally makes it impossible for enhance to use their utility. So this isn't just a healing nerf, it's a complete prune of enhance's utility. The damage nerf was warranted, although misguided but to prune off utility and main defense is just pathetic.

It's literally just a damage bot with low mobility and low survivability. Future notice for any other specs out there, don't step on the toes of RMP or you're going to literally get your spec deleted.

Sub rogues can sympathize.
Enhance is still completely fine.

DK is unplayable
Warlock is unplayable

You do not have even a remote comparison to either of these ENTIRE classes currently in terms of how bad they are.

Enhance is anything but a damage bot.
4 purges and oom and then you don’t have enough mana to use cap totem LOL
I think "unplayable" is an overstatement. L2P
Purge is a meaningful choice again, oh my
Hahaha. Feral got their heals and dmg nerfed ealrier. You thought you'd escape? Ret is next.
People crying about their nerfs when I'm sitting here playing Shadow that hasn't seen the light of day yet since BFA Alpha.

At least you had your time to shine, being utterly overpowered.
10/10/2018 03:57 AMPosted by Saintpepsi
People crying about their nerfs when I'm sitting here playing Shadow that hasn't seen the light of day yet since BFA Alpha.

At least you had your time to shine, being utterly overpowered.

Shadow is really good right now, granted you have to spec weird, it is still extremely strong.
loving dem shammy tears.
Enhance was clearly in the best state that it's ever been in any expansion and the damage/healing nerf was fine.
On the other hand this mana regen nerf has made the class literally unplayable. I just queued then and couldn't even purge a bop off because I was that oom from healing. I was so oom I couldn't use a ground totem to ground a trap nor even cap stun out of a para. Once you hit that state of being oom bye bye any healing, any purges any totem use. This then continues into the duration of the arena by which you're literally useless doing nothing but attempting to damage but scared since you're oom and cant use your heals or any other relevant abilities to sustain yourself or your partners. It's almost like blizzard is forcing me to play on a pillar which is a disgusting play style that I despised legion for and even then I'll be in an oom state running around a pillar jerking off. Want to purge any big buffs, temp? Forget it, you'll have to go through many buffs to get to temp and by then you're oom for the rest of the game.
Feelsbad when your class is gutted beyond unplayable and you have to wait until they maybe fix it so you can actually play the game again.
10/10/2018 01:48 AMPosted by Brenook

First off, enhance already have the most expensive heals in the game.

Second, there is no mana to manage, it doesn't exist. That's' the problem.

You're delusion if you think minor nerfs are going to affect RMP's dominance.

Those are pretty big rmp nerfs. I think fire will still be nuts but frost’s burst took a huge hit and assa’s damage is lower

When my healer gets swapped too...he almost always lived the stun...dying at 1 sec left. He 100% will live every go now