370 Arms Warrior LF Mythic Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
I am currently looking for a mythic raid progression guild with an active community that is driven to push all content in BFA.
the most important part of a guild for me is consistently having people online to build mythic+ groups and push higher end keys as well as pushing mythic raid.

i was 8/8 H and 2/8 M in my previous guild

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/l%C3%A0fl%C3%A0me#
Hey man! Would be interested in talking with you!

We are a bit new of a guild but our leadership has a ton of experience with high level raiding and we're doing pretty solid for the time we raid each week.

Quick info:

Schedule: Tues/Weds 8pm-11pm PST (10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST) 6 total raid hours a week over two nights.

Current progression: 3/8 Mythic Uldir.

Leadership has hovered around the top 50 US range, peaking up to US 13/US 17.

Several people in guild enjoy pumping keys each week. Looking for a warrior for a core spot in the team.

www.raidsense.com
Balto#1148
[H[ {Endeavor} Needing to fill spots for our raid team and looking for players that want to progress through heroic raiding and move in to mythic. We are also looking for individuals that like to push mythic plus dungeon keys. If Interested in joining please contact:
Battle.Net - dequan#1936, Shmeagol#11794
Discord - natedigs#7851, Shmeagol#3307

Server: Hyjal - US
Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday - 8pm to 11pm pacific time

Tanks:
Full - But we are willing to open a spot for exceptional tanks.

Healers:
-Holy/Disc Priest
-Mistweaver Monk
-Resto Shaman
-Resto Druid

DPS:
-Arms Warrior
-Rogue
-Warlock
<Raw> - Area 52 (H) - 2day/week Mythic Progression Raid team.

TLDR;

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Raw (you'll find all of our recruitment needs here.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LEGION PROGRESSION:
Emerald Nightmare -- 7/7H 5/7M
Trial of Valor -- 3/3H (no mythic progression here, we were focused on EN at the time)
Nighthold -- 10/10H 8/10M

Small guild break (transferred from Thrall (H) to Stormage (A) )

Tomb of Sargeras -- 9/9H 4/9M
Antorus, the Burning Throne - 11/11H 10/11M

BFA Pre-patch (transferred from Stormrage (A) to Area52 (H) )

CURRENT PROGRESSION:
Uldir -- 8/8H 2/8M

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RAID TIMES:
Tuesdays: 8-11 Server (EST) Progression
Thursday: 8-11 Server (EST) Progression
Saturday: 7-9 Server (EST) Optional Farm (Normal/Heroic)

RECRUITMENT MISSION STATEMENT:
We are currently looking for people that can commit to all raid days. We are interested in players that will show up prepared, focused, and ready to kill bosses.
We understand that real life happens, but we do ask that our raiders maintain at least 90% attendance and be able to raid without frequent interruption.
We don't have a strict attendance policy, however it is important for us to keep our progression as strong as possible, which relies heavily on raid wide attendance. We only raid two days a week for 6 hours total, so it's imperative that we are all prompt and focused for raid.

RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

At the current moment we are seeking any spec Warlock, Mage, Hunter, and a WW Monk. As always, we will are interested in ANY competitive/mythic oriented raiders despite spec/role. We're happy to talk to anyone interested.

Prefer:
Ranged -- MM/BM Hunter / Mage / Warlock!
Melee -- Arms War / Surv Hunter / WW Monk

MYTHIC+:

For our 20m roster we have four 5m mythic+ teams that do one max level key a week. These teams are made up randomly and will be mixed up every two weeks. This system allows for us to make sure that our raiders are staying up to date with gear/Azerite, and it also helps build chemistry within the core. These are 100% MANDATORY and will be conducted after raid on raid days. Same attendance requirements as raid days.

EXPECTATIONS:
We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared. This means:
- Having the correct gems and enchants.
- Class knowledge.
- Raid preparation.

We only raid 6 hours a week, so it is important to us that we don't waste time. All underpreforming players, regardless of rank or class, will be benched until performance can be brought up to par for the current content. We are not interested in carrying anyone, and if you cannot perform raid mechanics, then we are not the guild for you. Flask and food is something that the guild will eventually be supplying. With prices and demand here on A52, it's been tough getting those donations. We do try our best to take care of our guild members when it comes to raid mats, this is primarily done through donations. One team one dream.. we all have to donate a little to help the team as a whole. Our guild is a small community and we all pitch in to get things done.

LOOT SYSTEM:
Not a lot to this really. Personal loot is Personal loot. At this current time we have no structured system for non-upgrades. You're welcome to pass loot, but we will not concern ourselves with it. Our focus is killing bosses.. everyone will end up getting everything they want... eventually :P

PRIMARY CONTACT:
Raid Leader - Fwansis (CrispyD#1823)
Officer - Fruitcake (Fruit#11335)
GM - Beanboss (funny story :P )
Recruitment Officer - Mönty (moooooonty#1899)

Anyone listed can answer any further questions you may have pertaining to the guild as well as conduct your interview in our guild discord.
<Organized Crime> Turalyon
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days: Tues / Weds 7:30-10:30pm EST
Cleared: 8/8N 7/8H 1/8M
Recruitment Contacts: Akadian#1513 (Jex) and Dominitus#1741 (GM) Can always message me in Discord - Jexia #0616 or Jexiawow@gmail
Needs: DPS - Classes we want - Mage, DH, Warrior, S Priest and a Boomchicken
Note: Casuals Welcome - Alt run , M +, Pvp ...
If you want Heroic raids spot,casual or compete for a Mythic spot - you are welcome ;)
Note: NOT a PG13 guild..
Hi there!

I read your post and I think my guild, <Exõdus>, could possibly be a great fit for you!

We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays 9-11:30 Eastern, we're pretty cool and I hope you'll check us out if that's workable for you!

Our goal as a guild is to be part of a community where members don't just raid together, we also run Myth+ dungeons as a team and buddy up for sanity while we do the daily and weekly hamster wheel quests.

The atmosphere of our raids is pretty relaxed. We joke around a bit during the trivial stuff, and then focus and get things done on the new pulls. I like it because it's a great way to unwind in the evening.

A lot of us are really big fans of myth+ content, and we love to run dungeons as a team. We try to make sure everyone at least runs something each week to get their cache, but if dungeons are your thing we'd very much like to add you to the team that tries to push keys as high as possible.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, I hope you'll contact me or drop into our discord and get to know us!

Soteria#1103 | Soteria#3426
https://discord.gg/MbkdXJk
Hey there,

we're currently looking for dps to round out our raid team.
we raid on Illidan. Raids are Mon-Wed, 7-10pm eastern.

currently 8/8H, 1/8M

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jf47T9WvCFhRQqwP/ if you care to look

Hit me up on Bnet if you have any questions
KingFlynn#1518
ima save your eyes. <Top Of the Line> Zuljin 2/8m Wed/thur 9-1am est. We could use a solid dps for our mythic progression team. Also alot of people in our guild run high keys in general. If you wanna talk hit me up @ Unstawpable#1550
[Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.
Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 9 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each night of raid.

Current BFA progress:
Uldir: 1/8M 7/8H 8/8N

Raid times: TUES/WED/THURS 8:30pm-11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

Please refer to the WoW Progress link for full guild information.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Iliterit

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:
GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243
Banker/s: Potstixer- Bnet: Stickycow#1390
Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110
RAID SCHEDULE:

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server: Bladefist/Kul'Tiras

Faction: Horde

Current progression: 2/8M Uldir
WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me on either
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency.
Looking for a competitive guild in the top 100? Look no further! We're looking to bolster our roster currently with a few more top notch players (with a good attitude).

Synthesis (Weekday): 6/8M, 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
  • Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST
  • - Will take any exceptional applications into consideration.

Synthesis (Weekend): 5/8M, 11/11M CE (WCL US153 by kill date/time)
  • Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST
  • - Looking for a warlock.

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Turalyon is an EST server.

Discord: Novamourne#0344
    Btag: Nova#1793
    <Assimilation> is a semi-hardcore raiding team on Illidan-US. We are currently recruiting dedicated and active players to bolster our raid team! We are seeking vocal players who want to make an impact in mythic raiding while remaining competitive in the server ranks. Prior experience in mythic raiding is required along with a try-hard attitude. All exceptional players are encouraged to reach out! Discord is required. No casuals accepted. Please visit our website for more info or reach out to one of our officers listed below.

- High Demand DPS Class Openings:
    BM/MM Hunter
    Ele Shaman
    WW Monk
    Warlock
    Ret Pally
    Balance Druid
    Mage
    DK

- High Demand Healer Class Openings:
    MW Monk
    Holy Pally

- High Demand OT Openings:
    Guardian Druid
    Brewmaster Monk
    Prot Pally
    Veng DH

- Warcraftlogs history is required.
    - Item level requirement: 355+ with 22+ neck traits.

Current Guild Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/assimilation
    We are currently 1/8M 8/8H.

You can apply at: https://assimilationwow.enjin.com/ under the Guild Application section.

- Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10 PM PST (9-12PM server).

- Battle Tag Contact Info:
    Officer - Legendary#1428
    GM - Zedorno#1340