MoP > BC > Legion > Cata > Wrath > BfA > WoD

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Your list?
That's close to mine, but I'd move Wrath closer and put BFA behind WoD so far; it's still early, though.
10/11/2018 10:26 AMPosted by Itawawabbit
That's close to mine, but I'd move Wrath closer and put BFA behind WoD so far; it's still early, though.

Yeah a little early for BfA but so far just above WoD.
TBC > Wrath > Classic > MoP > Cata > Legion > BfA > WoD

I'll be honest tho, I skipped the beginning of MoP. I hear it was good early on, until the 2 year content drought.
Legion>Wrath>BC>Vanilla>BFA>MoP>Cata>WoD
TBC > Vanilla > Legion > Wrath > Mists > Cata > Warlords

BFA unranked at this time.

(Wrath would have been higher, as the story was great, and had arguably the best raid tier ever (Ulduar), however is held back by 1st raid tier (Naxx and Co), 3rd Raid Tier, and the beginning of simplifying and homogenization (everyone started getting buffs, buffs didn't stack, everyone got aoe, etc).
Pretty much OP. Sadly Blizzards burns their bridges, MoP had the best class play for the classes I once loved, Monk and HPal. They play so lackluster now, IMO. I do like current Survival, but it isn't enough to move BfA out of the garbage been I have resigned it to.
Wrath > Legion > BC > Cata > MoP > BFA > WoD
10/11/2018 10:29 AMPosted by Athyra
TBC > Wrath > Classic > MoP > Cata > Legion > BfA > WoD

I'll be honest tho, I skipped the beginning of MoP. I hear it was good early on, until the 2 year content drought.

The beginning of MoP was the worst part. XD

It peaked during the Throne of Thunder patch.
Wrath>Classic>Legion>WoD>MoP>BC>BFA
WOTLK > Legion > Cata > MoP > BC > WoD > BFA

WoD had little content but it was fantastic content. The world building was the best out of any expac. So at this point on the expac it was superior to BFA. From 6.1 onward the content drought killed it though.
MoP > WoTLK = BC > Legion > Cata > BfA > WoD (BfA and WoD are REALLY close)
pretty close.
10/11/2018 10:25 AMPosted by Édgelord
Your list?

Your kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bse6LKrz_s
10- MoP/Wrath
9- BC
8- Vanilla
7-
6-
5-
4- Legion/Cata
3- BFA
2- WoD
1-
MOP>Cata>Legion>BFA>WOTLK>WOD
BC>Legion>Wrath>MoP>BFA>whale!@#$>WoD
Didn't play cata had irl things going on.
1.) TBC
2.) Classic, Wrath, Cata, MoP
3.) Legion, BfA
4.) tooth pulled
5.) stubbed toe
6.) gnomes
7.) Facebook
8.) politics
9.) Kathy Griffin
10.) WoD
BC > WotLK > Legion > MoP > BFA > Cata > WoD

Cata and WoD are the only times I've consciously unsubbed, there was basically nothing to do but Raid. BFA has been a little bumpy but at least M+ and Uldir are compelling enough for me to log in every day.
Mop>Wrath>Legion>Cata>Wod>BfA

Didn't play BC or Vanilla.

Most of this is story for me. While Wrath had the best traditional fantasy story, MoP remains the only expac to deal with serious themes in an effective way.

Legion was extensive in scope, an Suramar is single greatest storyline ever done in WoW, but the majority of class campaigns were just too disappointing and the Broken Shore and Argus were incredibly half-baked.

Cata was incredible from a concept point and executed the leveling zones (minus Uldum) fantastically. We didn't see enough of Deathwing though.

WoD I think, contrary to popular opinion, had a fantastic premise, but despicably inept execution. I take away Spires of Arak as the only zone that lived up to its potential, and even at the end it kind of faltered.

BfA feels like MoP redux written for people who prefer shock value over substantive ideas. It's a dumpster fire of 2 dimensional character tropes, forced and poorly conveyed plot points, and a complete disregard for its audience.