MapleStory 2

Arenas
Has this thing called an "Arena Shop" where when you complete an arena you get currency. In that game you can use the currency to buy gear specifically made for PvP. Theres a weekly cap on how much of the currency you can earn every week.

I think this system is really good and it would be amazing if Blizzard would implement something similar to wow.
https://www.twitch.tv/MapleStory2
This is a good idea! Since Blizzard no longer has the bright minds to lead the charge in MMO design and has been borrowing ideas from Korean MMOs for years now, I think this is one they can definitely look into.
Even if blizzard did "borrow" that feature. This current devs over think everything. They would ruin somehow.
No.

We need to suggest to the developers of Maple Story 2 to adopt the cutting edge RNG mechanics we have now. I can only hope I'm not too late in warning Maple Story 2 devs about their mistake, and that their player base can be recovered.
If developers of maple story are so awesome and blizz's are so bad why are you here?
10/13/2018 06:01 AMPosted by Realugly
If developers of maple story are so awesome and blizz's are so bad why are you here?

imagine being such a fanboy pushover that you would rather leave a game than suggest that *gasp* somehow blizzard made a mistake
I doubt the current developers are smart enough to do that. It really feels like the good ones are gone.
10/13/2018 06:01 AMPosted by Realugly

I just think it's a good idea that could greatly benefit PvP gearing
Maplestory "2"

Maybe wow should learn from this and just make WoW 2

This game can't be saved
10/14/2018 11:47 AMPosted by Myracle
Maplestory "2"

Maybe wow should learn from this and just make WoW 2

This game can't be saved

I agree.
You complete arenas to receive currency in order to buy gear specific for arenas, with a cap on the amount you can receive each week.

Hmm, sounds just like WoW's old pvp gearing system that worked for 10 years.

vendors vendors vendors
I was halfway into leveling a thief in MS2 when i realized I wanted to be an assassin and there was no job advancement at level 10. Rip.
If maplestory 2 is so great why isnt there a maplestory 2 2?
10/15/2018 12:07 AMPosted by Vãrick
I was halfway into leveling a thief in MS2 when i realized I wanted to be an assassin and there was no job advancement at level 10. Rip.

1-50 takes 6-8 hrs so no worries bud
This sounds like arenas in TBC/wotlk no?

Kinda miss those days.
Maybe all the good wow devs moved to Maplestory 2.

All we have left are Diablo grind fest trash devs.
Maple bacon donuts mmmmmmm