BfA is the best expansion...

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 10 Next
No, BFA is far from the best expansion ever.

And the current Dev team is far inferior to their predecessors.

BFA has done many things right.
But, those things don't outweigh what they've done wrong.

Class pruning, class balance, azerite gearing inherently flawed.
Every new feature hyped and touted for this expansion released with bugs.

0/10 OP.
10/15/2018 05:21 PMPosted by Shaelandrys
0/10 OP.

I might be a 0/10 in you're eyes but BfA is a 10/10 in the silent majorities eyes!
*whispers to OP* WotLK was better.
10/15/2018 01:52 PMPosted by Ahhsatan
10/15/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Isthranstaul
whether you like it or not.

I'm literally shaking because I am so mad that people just want to troll this game. And if you're going to come in here and flame me, just stop right there, buster. Go troll somewhere else.

Ion and his team have shown what happens when Americans put in blood, sweat, and tears into what they truly love.

I'm going to make this short and sweet since I know many forum dwellers have a hard time reading more than 5 paragraphs at a time without dropping lightweight spam comments like "tldr".

• Mythic+ has been expanded with new and entertaining affixes.
  • The dungeons are amazing this expansion.
  • Uldir is amazing.
  • The new Allied races are amazing.
  • All the art is amazing, you can see the hard work they put into the mounts, raid gear sets, and the ever-growing open world.
  • Exploration in the world is at an all time high.
  • The changes to GCD help to keep the people who use one shot macros at bay, now they have to actually play their character.
  • The story and quest-lines for both factions were amazing. Alliance was better though.
  • The detail the artists are adding to our characters is top notch.
  • It's very clear that Ion and his team are capable of bringing World of Warcraft to levels never seen before.
  • War fronts and Island Expeditions are amazing.
  • If you don't like the game then go play RUNESCAPE you crybabies! World of Warcraft is here to stay. If you don't support Ion and his team of dedicated developers pouring their heart and soul into the game then go play something else like Call of Duty.

World of Warcraft is going strong and will be bringing in many new expansions.
    pass the weed you are smoking must be really good

I can confirm even the best weed won't make bfa fun. It will just make you sit there wondering why you are wasting your time.
    OP keep shaking then because BFA is trash.

* The dungeons are nothing special. You get to a point and there's not point in doing them unless you enjoy pushing Mythic +. There's many posts about the lack of azerite amor in M+ as well which is major issue. It's being addressed but has had an impact on the enjoyment of M+ for many

* If you enjoy raids then good for you. Again they don't make up for other issues with BFA

* Allied races are meh and the grind to get the rep for them isnt worth it. Does nothing to make up for all the rubbish in BFA.

* A lot of the gear sets look like trash. PvP elite sets is a good example.

* Exploration is minimal as you do the world quests, you do what you need to and no other reason to explore other areas of each zone unless you want pathfinder and the exploration requirement takes so mimimal effort

* GCD changes is trash. It was put on to many abilities and makes most classes feel so and clunky. Not all classes use swifty macros.

* Storylines are ok but isnt enough to make up for all the other issues with BFA in launch and especially the rubbish azerite traits and RNG

* You level to 120, do dungeons to get gear and do heroics. At that point you can work on pathfinder one which is pretty easy. Outside of that you have expeditions which is repetitive and suck. There is not much point to do them after you get the rep you need. Warfonts is the biggest piece trash feature I've ever seen. Blizzard should have made them like Ashran and have pvp in it. You simply complete them in auto pilot mode. Very boring

BFA is legion 2.0 with all the burnout features with a pruned class hall on a boat, same facebook missions, same RNG gearing, class pruning combined with all the technial issues at launch, live feeling like beta hence BFA deserves the title of Beta of Azeroth.
    Well done troll post. You get my troll stamp of approval! Plenty of people took the bait.
    10/15/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Isthranstaul
    0/10 OP.

I might be a 0/10 in you're eyes but BfA is a 10/10 in the silent majorities eyes!

And, since they're silent, you know that how? Or that they are in fact the majority?

I'm literally shaking because I am so mad that people just want to troll this game. And if you're going to come in here and flame me, just stop right there, buster. Go troll somewhere else.

1. Having a different opinion to you does make people trolls.
    2. Disagreeing with you is not flaming you.
    3. As a public forum that encourages polite discussion, people are perfectly entitled to rebut you.

I recognise your opinion. I completely disagree with it however. I really don't care what vision the dev team have for this game. When they implement their vision and it generates such a wave of dislike for various features, the vision is not a good one. A game should be enjoyable for the players. Otherwise what is the point of it?

Many people have left the game and based on comments here there are a bunch of core issues. Blizzard aren't interested in addressing those issues because that would be "contrary to their vision"

You still like the game. That is good for you. But don't try and tell those that don't enjoy it what their opinion should be. Speak only for yourself.
    "Whether I like it or not?" So, does that mean whether or not I like your opinion, or the expansion? Or possibly both?

You seem to find many aspects of it "amazing". You perhaps need to use another word. Merriam-Webster defines "amazing" as "causing astonishment, great wonder, or surprise". It's a good definition. And nothing about this expansion does any of that for me, and if it does for you, your experience of BfA is very different to mine.

I came to this game in Wrath of the Lich King. I participated in the fight to beat Arthas, and that, truly, was an amazing experience. My guild was nearly hysterical with pleasure. It was an achievement. Nothing in this expansion comes even close to that experience.

Perhaps you are just trolling and posting to get a rise out of people and, if so, well done because you have certainly done that.
    I don't agree that BFA is the best expansion, as I think classic WoW is the best one.

But a second best? Definitely BFA!
    0/10 OP.

Oh, that's why half the game's population has already quit? Okay. Might want to work on that concept of majorities, brah.
    10/15/2018 06:02 PMPosted by Hinalle

Oh, that's why half the game's population has already quit? Okay. Might want to work on that concept of majorities, brah.

Might wanna play the game first before critcizing
    Truth is most of the people complaining are lfr bads that haven’t even played the game. No skin off my back theirs still tons of people doing m+ and raiding. I can go to lfg and there will be 50 plus groups getting set up.
    2/10 trolling effort.
    if you're going to come in here and flame me, just stop right there, buster.

lol'd

buster.
    didnt read it but... hur hur
    10/15/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Ekhana
    And if you're going to come in here and flame me, just stop right there, buster. Go troll somewhere else.

Isn't one of the internet's most prominent rules, "if you tell people not to do something, they'll do it on principle?"

Best of luck there.

thats a human nature rule. was a thing way before internet
    10/15/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Arlen
    is this serious? lol
    As serious as this High Elf toon I'm playing on.
    While the whole thing smacks of sarcasm, you did list what I DO consider to be the best parts if BfA, so there is that...

At the end o the day there is a heck of a lot right with BfA, which is why I am still having a good time, and can wait a bit for the other not-so-good stuff to be tweaked.
    And Blizz thought removing downvotes was a bad idea! Hah!