BfA is the best expansion...

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 10 Next
The OP could really be shaking.

For all we know they could be Michael J Fox.

Then there would be some truth to it
10/15/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Mikaelle
Ion, why do you create alts to post on the forums?

I just spat my drink out.
10/15/2018 07:45 PMPosted by Bahlmoral
The OP could really be shaking.

For all we know they could be Michael J Fox.

Then there would be some truth to it

Dude think about what you said.
10/15/2018 07:46 PMPosted by Humphumphus
10/15/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Mikaelle
Ion, why do you create alts to post on the forums?

I just spat my drink out.

Clean Up at Humphumphus Computer.
Troll is trolling
This expansion is an embarrassment. I can’t believe this is the best they could do. I imagine their budged must have really been cut.

I'm literally shaking

You the second person on the forum that's said this today, it is disappointing that people are taking it all so seriously that they are getting upset.

I used to go PVP and hunt down lowbies when I was in that mood, but it's too hard in warmode, as too often you are equally matched so I find that I always lose in fair fights, so you know, I started to play Starcraft to the side again, and I must admit nothing nicer than the day I got some revenge on an ally who insulted me by putting some cannons in their base and blowing the crap out of them. That gave me something to laugh about. Maybe look for a game like that on the side, it helps me a lot :)
10/15/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Isthranstaul

Ion and his team don't need your input, they are in a position where he knows what he's doing. So get lost.

Relax Ion. If they didn't clean house and fire the entire management staff after the dumpster fire that was WoD, they aren't going to do it now either. Activision obviously just doesn't give a frack about WoW anymore.
I think people like Ion and Lore should hide behind alts never revealing their true identities like I do. Sad though that their company policy doesn't allow that?
10/15/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Isthranstaul
whether you like it or not.

I'm literally shaking because I am so mad that people just want to troll this game. And if you're going to come in here and flame me, just stop right there, buster. Go troll somewhere else.

Ion and his team have shown what happens when Americans put in blood, sweat, and tears into what they truly love.

I'm going to make this short and sweet since I know many forum dwellers have a hard time reading more than 5 paragraphs at a time without dropping lightweight spam comments like "tldr".

• Mythic+ has been expanded with new and entertaining affixes.
  • The dungeons are amazing this expansion.
  • Uldir is amazing.
  • The new Allied races are amazing.
  • All the art is amazing, you can see the hard work they put into the mounts, raid gear sets, and the ever-growing open world.
  • Exploration in the world is at an all time high.
  • The changes to GCD help to keep the people who use one shot macros at bay, now they have to actually play their character.
  • The story and quest-lines for both factions were amazing. Alliance was better though.
  • The detail the artists are adding to our characters is top notch.
  • It's very clear that Ion and his team are capable of bringing World of Warcraft to levels never seen before.
  • War fronts and Island Expeditions are amazing.
  • If you don't like the game then go play RUNESCAPE you crybabies! World of Warcraft is here to stay. If you don't support Ion and his team of dedicated developers pouring their heart and soul into the game then go play something else like Call of Duty.

World of Warcraft is going strong and will be bringing in many new expansions.

no just no
    10/15/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Arlen
    is this serious? lol

It’s not like all the BfA haters here have a more compelling argument for why it’s bad than OP does for why it’s good.
    We don't need your input either but we got it didn't we?

Amazingggggggg! I do what I want, thanks.

0/10
    I agree. BFA is the

Best
    Fexpansion
    Aver

I'm literally shaking because I am so mad that people just want to troll this game. And if you're going to come in here and flame me, just stop right there, buster. Go troll somewhere else.

Ion and his team have shown what happens when Americans put in blood, sweat, and tears into what they truly love.

I'm going to make this short and sweet since I know many forum dwellers have a hard time reading more than 5 paragraphs at a time without dropping lightweight spam comments like "tldr".

• Uldir is amazing.
  • All the art is amazing, you can see the hard work they put into the mounts, raid gear sets, and the ever-growing open world.
  • The changes to GCD help to keep the people who use one shot macros at bay, now they have to actually play their character.
  • The story and quest-lines for both factions were amazing. Alliance was better though.
  • It's very clear that Ion and his team are capable of bringing World of Warcraft to levels never seen before.
  • If you don't like the game then go play RUNESCAPE you crybabies! World of Warcraft is here to stay. If you don't support Ion and his team of dedicated developers pouring their heart and soul into the game then go play something else like Call of Duty.

reported for trolling.
    10/15/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Arlen
    is this serious? lol
    I want to say......no? But maybe yes?
    10/15/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Snowfox
    We shouldn't be surprised by op's setting up strawmen.

Well done, I now have coffee on my keyboard after a spit take :D
    That's what we call an After Dinner Speech where I'm from. Pretty good too! I'm not of the fan of the negativity, but I guess you know your crowd.

"Hey bartender, how about some of that there sarsaparilla?"
    10/15/2018 08:49 PMPosted by Mony

• Uldir is amazing.

reported for trolling.
    Oh noes he likes something i hate he must be trolling yo!
    Bravo! Good thread!

All the band-wagon-jumpers just dump on Blizzard, comparing BFA to a "perfect game" and saying it sucks compared to that...

...or my FEELINGS are not as good as my FEELINGS were the first year I played WoW, back years ago...and it can't be that I have changed and gotten bored with the game, it must be that the game has gotten bad...

...or else they just attack Blizzard for no reason I can guess. I think they are all shills for some other game. They certainly act that way.
    10/15/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Elae
    used to go PVP and hunt down lowbies

Color me surprised-_-