You wake up and you're the CEO

General Discussion
What are the changes you'd make?

Reward Exploration
Give people a reason to go out into the world. Jumping puzzles with rewards at the end or something interesting to do. The treasure chests are a interesting idea but are filled with grey items that are basically useless. They don't require anything special to find them besides accidentally stumbling across them. In before DHs you could disable double jumps for the challenges. Just an idea. The problem with world quests is there is zero reason to go to any other part of the zone besides where they are at. Zip in, do quest and zip out. Also they are irrelevant once you get rep/items needed.

Player housing
The community has been asking about it forever! Give people what they want. You could put furniture in said treasure chests or even lock it behind rep or quests. Maybe even world bosses that spawn randomly. Not this weekly crap like the ones that spawn now.

Get rid of titanforging/bring back vendors
The system is crap. It's basically a lottery. Players get no sense of achievement from it. There is no sense of accomplishment. People have been asking for PvP vendors for years. The PvP loot system is garbage.

Make professions relevant
Give people a reason to go out into the world and farm that ore, herbs, or leather they need to craft.

Ogres or Mok'Nathal as a playable race for horde. Why isn't this a thing already?

New talent row. Come on blizzard. We haven't seen one in two expansions...

Also just personally I'd buy the IP to Wildstar. I honestly think they did a lot of cool things with that game. The player housing and Esper class being the two main ones.

Just a few ideas I thought I could spitball. If anyone had anything else feel free to add.
The first thing I'd do is instate a new rule that interns are never allowed to create an expansion again. Ever.
That’s not what a CEO does.
The only correct answer here is to realize that the CEO of Blizzard has very little, if any, input in the game.

As for me? I'm not qualified to run a multi-million dollar company and would immediately step down. After asking for my annual salary up front that is.
10/19/2018 04:55 AMPosted by Atroxx
The only correct answer here is to realize that the CEO of Blizzard has very little, if any, input in the game.

As for me? I'm not qualified to run a multi-million dollar company and would immediately step down. After asking for my annual salary up front that is.

You must be really fun at parties
permanent broom mount and hello kitty island adventure expansion. :)
Release the sub numbers for all of WoW’s history.

Pretty sure I could do that as CEO.
Step 1: Fire game director. Promote someone with good ideas.
10/19/2018 04:56 AMPosted by Humanìty

You must be really fun at parties

I don't go to parties so I wouldn't know XD

He's da boss man. I'd get rid of the current game director and find someome with better ideas.
I would remove:

LFR
Titanforge

I would implement:

Gear vendors
More uses for professions
10/19/2018 05:03 AMPosted by Awkaran
I would remove:

LFR
Titanforge

I would implement:

Gear vendors
More uses for professions

I dont think LFR is all that bad. The gear that drops isnt on par with normal or heroics and far from mythic level gear.

I think i'd leave it for the casuals who would never be able to see a raid if it werent for the raid finder because believe me there are a lot. The problem is with this whole loot system they have implemented right now. Its trash really.

I 100% agree on titanforging though. Get it out!
I'd remove LFR, LFD, flying, and CRZ/sharding features.

If WoW was to ever become great again it needs to go back to how it used to be.
10/19/2018 05:10 AMPosted by Lyianora
I'd remove LFR, LFD, flying, and CRZ/sharding features.

If WoW was to ever become great again it needs to go back to how it used to be.

So you'd rather be traveling in a dead world than have CRZ as a feature?

I personally dont miss posting in trade chat to find a dungeon group for hours on end and then having to go to the dungeon to have one person bail. Thus having to start the whole process over again. I think LFD is a good feature to have.

I'm not saying by any means this is a bad idea. I would just like to see it explained further.
I'd remove rep from pathfinder and have part 1 award flying for all alts upon completion.

Remove titanforging
Remove azerite armor
Bring back class tier sets
Remove the arbitrary time gate on warfronts
I replace the current AP system with something that works more like the Paragon system from Diablo 3. Where it has nothing to do with your gear, and AP is shared across all your characters.

Also think I'd make it so the mission tables worked more like the ones in Draenor where everything was an actual character that you collected, instead of a bunch of them being generic, expendable troops. I wouldn't even mind if there was still a break between "Champions" and "Troops" as long as the troops were still unique, if less important, characters.

Also add my most wanted races/allied races:
Horde Darkfallen led by Vampire Kael'thas.
Horde Mok'nathal led by Rexxar.
Horde Black Drakonids led by Wrathion.
Alliance High Elves led by Veressa.
Alliance Vyr'kul led by I don't know.
Alliance Blue Drakonids led by Kalecgos.
Kill off Sylvanas and Nathanos
Kill off all elves other than night elves - replace with orcs, trolls or tauren variants
Kill off forsaken - move them to scourge - replace with orcs, trolls or tauren variants
Get rid of mythic+ and any timed dungeon runs
Bring back class based unique tier set
Remove wPvP in any form - PvP can only happen in battlefields.
I’d hold a special office party for Sharon in accounting. She’s about to retire and it would be a nice going away celebration. She’s earned it.

Enjoy the retired life Sharon!
Make sethrak a playable race for alliance

make vulpera a playable race for horde

and have the allied race equivalent to pandaren be a race of moth people who's racial abilities all orbit around lamps.

and have one of it's silly emotes be " B R Ö T H E R/S Ï S T E R, M Ä Y I H Ä V E L Ä M P ?" depending on who you speak to.

Oh and remove the weekly timer from old raids, to allow people to farm in old raids
10/19/2018 05:23 AMPosted by Remela
I’d hold a special office party for Sharon in accounting. She’s about to retire and it would be a nice going away celebration. She’s earned it.

Enjoy the retired life Sharon!

This is amazing. I'll have to add that to the list.