Blizzard doesn't care, nor will they.

Battlegrounds
So, the current low level twink battleground situation has gotten to a point now where it's so absolutely toxic to play there it's easier to avoid it then queue. I know Blizzard doesn't actually care about this, nor will they even though the low level battlegrounds have become a nightmare for low levels who don't twink. I mean I don't even know why people queue for battlegrounds if they do it for experience, it's not worth it. You can not compete at all versus premades coming at you left and right and the gear ratios of people who do dedicated twinking vs. people who don't. Watching a fury warrior kill a player who is just there for fun in 2 seconds or less is just demoralizing and proof once again that Blizzard has absolutely no idea what they are doing.

Seriously, bring back Twink brackets, stop this nightmare you call a battleground and give the fun back to leveling players who want to casual PvP. And honestly, if you disagree with this, then you're a flavor of the month twink and have no say here. If your entire purpose of making a twink was to single out undergeared players and pad your kill count, then really you're part of the problem and need to rethink why you're doing it.
You're twinking in possibly the most unbalanced bracket. Access to ST/Rams and gem gear/eng goggles. 19-39 are all way more balanced.

49-69 brackets are definitely the most unbalanced, I imagine 79 probably has a lot of it too but to a lesser extent. All the other brackets are fine. 19-39 is just a don't enter BGs naked situation. Nerf ST and Rams and 49 would be mostly fixed. Remove gs from BGs and the other brackets would be fine too.

Instead of making separate brackets they should remove exp from BGs all together. Games were far more fun when everyone there wanted to be there for the PvP and not just to afk level.
Before XP in Battlegrounds, there was a currency for each Battleground to purchase gear and mounts with.

If they were going to take the XP out again, they'd have to give people a reason to play other than PvP, especially if they wanted to keep twinks happy. Because otherwise there would end up being no reason for either people in heirlooms/greens or people who are only there to have an easy time against undergeared opponents. Leaving only the twinks who want to play other twinks, probably making it impossible to play outside of peak hours. And then you might as well just separate the brackets and get the same results, with the bonus of people still being able to level via Battlegrounds.
Those same vendors are still in game and wins have a chance to reward currency to buy the gear from those vendors, nothing has changed in that regard. Players flocked to low level BGs before exp was added and they would likely continue to do so.

I do agree there should be more rewards for BGs though, all across the board.
Overtuned Ramstein trinket mixed with overtuned Sul'thraze spam from an overtuned Fury warrior fotm spec is not solely the fault of the brackets, Blizzard needs to fix these issues.
You are posting from a somewhat geared 59 healer, and yet not one mention of the Overtuned DPS/Healer meta that is plaguing lower level battlegrounds...you can top both charts.

The gearing system is at its most balanced state in WOW's history.
Overtuned Items/specs are in need of some professional attention.

Is it the gearing or the Overtuned Items/specs creating issues???
I keep seeing this as an answer from a lot of hidden characters, don't remove the bracket from xp off players, gear up better. You honestly can't expect people to farm gear just so they can play in a bracket on the same level as twinks? By the time someone farms the gear, they're going to level out of the bracket anyways unless they turn off xp which in truth is pointless because you're now a twink when you do that. Why are people afraid to go back to separate brackets again? Oh, I know, because it would be an even playing field and they wouldn't have a swelling advantage against the rest of the community who don't twink. Yes, I know, a resto druid left alone by herself can literally keep a team up with no issues unless that player she's healing is severely undergeared. I know because I have experience in the matter, you can't even shut ME down unless you have two to three stuns locking me down for an extended period of time. This isn't bragging, it just is what it is. Twinks skew a game greatly in one way or the other depending on who is on the receiving end. Give us our own bracket, give random BG's back to Pugs.
The only thing seperating XPon and XPoff players will do is increase queue time for both groups.
Twinks/Effort will still have the advantage through premades/gearing/comps/fotm.
This was tested in previous expansions.

I get the feeling that you're projecting a bit here. No one is afraid of an even playing field, we're all actively encouraging others to put forth a little effort and come play. No one wants players are their team (or the enemies team!) Coming into a BG with half empty gear slots. Separate brackets means no games for us at all or constant rerolling of characters like in MoP. It doesn't fix the situation.

Twinking is the most balanced it has ever been outside of a few overtuned items and classes as others have said before.

Other things you can do for more even games would include rerolling horde or playing in another bracket. You're deliberately choosing an overpowered class/role and twinking in an unbalanced bracket on the twinks dominating faction and complaining about balance.
10/22/2018 12:05 PMPosted by Scrubstomper
I get the feeling that you're projecting a bit here. No one is afraid of an even playing field, we're all actively encouraging others to put forth a little effort and come play. No one wants players are their team (or the enemies team!) Coming into a BG with half empty gear slots. Separate brackets means no games for us at all or constant rerolling of characters like in MoP. It doesn't fix the situation.
If you wanted an even playing field, you wouldn't be against twink brackets. You can't expect people to farm gear in order to fight against full time twinks, that's nonsense. People with http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/19024 sometimes spend weeks in order to get that BiS, and you want people to do the same just to compete? Wow.

Twinking is the most balanced it has ever been outside of a few overtuned items and classes as others have said before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OHsxyLMN2M
Other things you can do for more even games would include rerolling horde

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

or playing in another bracket. You're deliberately choosing an overpowered class/role and twinking in an unbalanced bracket on the twinks dominating faction and complaining about balance.

• Level 19 Bracket : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWM8eL4MrmY
  • Level 29 Bracket : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drwWLLptTok
  • Level 39 Bracket : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGoXACUPv-I
  • (Fury warrior) Level 49 Bracket : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN6I4Ed5MV4
  • (Disc)Level 59 Bracket : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaLHrC3FACo&t=3s
  • I mean I could keep going, it's not just 1 bracket or 1 class or 1 role. Every class, when done properly, has the opportunity to do excessive damage regardless of what they were initially supposed to do. Holy paladins have huge survival and DPS in the 29 bracket and can solo pretty much anything and that's even without BiS.
    Level 39 Bracket : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGoXACUPv-I

<3
    Because twinking is stupid.

You're such a small fraction of the population that you don't matter.
    Twink lives matter......

Even if there are no twinks in brackets the same thing will occur. Those leveling who gear appropriately will crush those who don't. Removing twinks as a fix is saying, " Hey punish these pvp loving players cause they too good." Lmao trust me bgs should have twinks, really too much time of mindless leveling has made you lazy. It would be better to remove xp from bgs.
    10/22/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Willybrown

I have to wonder why you repeat this line over and over. It's like you're citing some sort of religious dogma.

Wait thats it! Twinking is just a cult. It all makes sense
    Watching these twink videos make me sad. Not one of them uses Saltwater Potion for extra lulz. I can't be the only one who keeps stacks of them and drums am I?
    10/22/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Ellowa
    You honestly can't expect people to farm gear just so they can play in a bracket on the same level as twinks?

I 100% do.

You're playing a Role-Playing-Game (RPG) with character progression based on obtaining better gear items. With that in mind, if you willingly place yourself in a fight with other players who are doing the same thing, and they have more powerful gear than you do and you lose, that is the game working as intended.

Many players twink because they don't want to be on the horrible gear treadmill that is the endgame. Twinking allows people to gear up and then be done with a character, and have their efforts rewarded with their stats.

If you're not strong enough to fight, gear up. It's not hard at all. If you think gearing up shouldn't be required, then you shouldn't be playing this RPG. Play something like Super Smash Brothers or Tekken where gearing isn't an issue.

Unless Blizzard states that World of Warcraft is no longer an RPG, gear will always matter and be part of the equation. They tried removing gear from PVP once in Legion, and thankfully reverted that stupid change. You might want to say PVP "should be" about skill and not gear, but, again, this is an RPG where gearing is part of the game's foundation. Skill can matter too, sure, but gear always will unless the genre changes. Imagine how insanely lame the game would be if Mythic raiders didn't have any gearing to do. "Mythic raiding should be about skill not gear" sounds ridiculous, and it's just as ridiculous in PVP.
    10/24/2018 02:31 PMPosted by Solanar
    Many players twink because they don't want to be on the horrible gear treadmill that is the endgame.

So you bust out the whole "bUt tHiS iS aN rPg" excuse, and then proceed to say that you don't like the defining feature of MMORPGs. Maybe you need to look into a different video game genre?
    10/24/2018 03:23 PMPosted by Deneb
    10/24/2018 02:31 PMPosted by Solanar
    Many players twink because they don't want to be on the horrible gear treadmill that is the endgame.

So you bust out the whole "bUt tHiS iS aN rPg" excuse, and then proceed to say that you don't like the defining feature of MMORPGs. Maybe you need to look into a different video game genre?

talking about stuff like titanforging / farming old raids for potential upgrades even if the chances are slim to none.

if you did siege of orgrimmar when it was new, for example, you could do heroic and get bis items (unfortunately with warforging involved) and feel complete on a character and do insane damage / healing. now it's a never ending cycle - even within a single tier. that's what i mean by gear treadmill. i'm fine with upgrading gear per tier as they come out, but forever farming old and new raids again and again for a 1% chance at some random gem slot / titanforge x100 or whatever is not fun, it's the "slot machine" / skinner-box problem people talk about.

also related to twinking - there isn't even a tier to tier upgrade. so when you're done, you're totally done (unless some sort of stat changes come with new expansions, but those aren't super frequent).

edit:
    "bUt tHiS iS aN rPg" excuse

It's not an excuse, it's literally the genre of the game.
    It's pretty insane that people would want gear to not matter in an RPG.

Imagine Counter-Strike players saying something like "all guns should have the same rate of fire, damage, and accuracy... aiming and movement are the only skill and only skill should matter so buff pistols and nerf machine guns so none of my choices matter anymore"

It's just so crazy that it seems only someone new to the genre would ever want to change it.
    If you're only interested in doing random BGs, you don't need BiS. Isn't BfA insanely balanced gear-wise or something? Pretty sure that's been said a lot in these discussions.

Also, "RPG" can mean a wide array of things, not just what you want it to mean. I could easily say that the usual progression of an RPG is leveling up to cap and then gearing. Leveling is the progression for sub-120 characters. Without twinks, there's still "RPG progression." People at cap bring up the RPG label because once you hit max level, gear is the only form of progression. Once you hit max level. Once the progression of leveling your character is finished.

Also going to add that locking experience in an RPG sort of goes against the genre as well, doesn't it?
    OP probably is a no name who would get laughed at on XP-OFF website forums so he/she comes to actual WoW battleground forums to complain because this is where all the noobs are.
    10/24/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Deneb
    If you're only interested in doing random BGs, you don't need BiS. Isn't BfA insanely balanced gear-wise or something? Pretty sure that's been said a lot in these discussions.

Not sure of the point of this statement, but as I mentioned before, sometimes people want to gear characters and feel complete, a sort of "I win" feeling, even though you can never really win wow. Even if you get full bis titanforged mythic gear pieces, sooner or later an expansion comes out and you're back at square one again.
    Also, believe it or not, some people make BiS twinks to do pve (raids and/or dungeons). There are also skirmishes, and the rare but nonetheless real world pvp.
    And yes, BFA is quite balanced in terms of gear, but there is still room for improvement.

Also, "RPG" can mean a wide array of things, not just want you want it to mean.

I didn't invent the definition. RPG in the case of wow is just like I said: a game where progression is based on gear. If this isn't clear to you, well, I don't know what to tell you. That's the game.

10/24/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Deneb
    Without twinks, there's still "RPG progression." People at cap bring up the RPG label because once you hit max level, gear is the only form of progression. Once you hit max level. Once the progression of leveling your character is finished.

Also going to add that locking experience in an RPG sort of goes against the genre as well, doesn't it?

You can progress your characters' power at any level, not just max.