Blizzard doesn't care, nor will they.

Battlegrounds
Only thing we can do is stop subbing and quit queuing. This whole twink situation is really the straw that breaks the camels back for me. It's such a stupid !@#$ing situation, it was literally a problem that got solved like a decade ago and is cropping up again worse than ever.
10/23/2018 08:42 PMPosted by Sun
"Hey punish these pvp loving players cause they too good." Lmao trust me bgs should have twinks, really too much time of mindless leveling has made you lazy. It would be better to remove xp from bgs.

If you love PvP so much, you should try PvPing with people who aren't at a disadvantage.
11/03/2018 05:00 AMPosted by Arlanos
If you love PvP so much, you should try PvPing with people who aren't at a disadvantage.

Do you PVP on that character? Doesn't ilvl 266 at 120 feel like a little disadvantage?
11/03/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Willybrown
11/03/2018 05:00 AMPosted by Arlanos

Do you PVP on that character? Doesn't ilvl 266 at 120 feel like a little disadvantage?

I noticed you cherry pick here too. It was a fresh 120 at the time, anyone with a level of critical thinking found in preschoolers could differentiate.
11/08/2018 04:55 AMPosted by Arlanos
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I noticed you cherry pick here too. It was a fresh 120 at the time, anyone with a level of critical thinking found in preschoolers could differentiate.

Funny considering your post in why all the hate for twinks thread. Twinking has been around forever, so either buckle up or find another way to level. There is plenty. By all means keep crying. I'm almost out of saltwater potions.

Funny considering your post in why all the hate for twinks thread. Twinking has been around forever, so either buckle up or find another way to level. There is plenty. By all means keep crying. I'm almost out of saltwater potions.

I couldn't care less about twinks existence. The people who twink are irrelevant, regardless of what I believe. What matters to me is that devs have reintroduced an issue that was remedied a decade ago.
11/08/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Willybrown
11/08/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Arlanos
This issue was remedied a decade ago

You think it was, but your lack of intelligence on the subject has allowed you to.
Keep showing the people how dumbfounded you are with these "Twink" threads.
11/08/2018 02:12 PMPosted by Willybrown
11/08/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Willybrown

You think it was, but your lack of intelligence on the subject has allowed you to.
Keep showing the people how dumbfounded you are with these "Twink" threads.

Can we get rid of this forum troll?
10/21/2018 11:14 PMPosted by Ellowa
So, the current low level twink battleground situation has gotten to a point now where it's so absolutely toxic to play there it's easier to avoid it then queue. I know Blizzard doesn't actually care about this, nor will they even though the low level battlegrounds have become a nightmare for low levels who don't twink. I mean I don't even know why people queue for battlegrounds if they do it for experience, it's not worth it. You can not compete at all versus premades coming at you left and right and the gear ratios of people who do dedicated twinking vs. people who don't. Watching a fury warrior kill a player who is just there for fun in 2 seconds or less is just demoralizing and proof once again that Blizzard has absolutely no idea what they are doing.

Seriously, bring back Twink brackets, stop this nightmare you call a battleground and give the fun back to leveling players who want to casual PvP. And honestly, if you disagree with this, then you're a flavor of the month twink and have no say here. If your entire purpose of making a twink was to single out undergeared players and pad your kill count, then really you're part of the problem and need to rethink why you're doing it.

Nobody cares about twinking. Blizzard doesn't have to do squat about low level bgs and twinking issues. Get real. If you get rekt by a twink, deal with it and move on. Game does not need separate bracket for twinks and non twinks. Getting globaled by fury warrior at 120 is what needs attention. Not low level crap. Anyone who says they twink for other reason than stomping noobs - we know what you are really up to so stop pretending is some other "form of progression" or other stuff. Case closed.
Blizzard has been fixing over tuned low level items quite quickly and with some diligence in BFA.

This weapon has been wreaking havoc for too long within the lower/middle brackets. 8.1 patch notes showing a worthwhile nerf.

Sul'thraze-Your melee attacks have a chance to lash the enemy with the rage of Sul'thraze, lowering the target's damage by 2,823, dealing 9,055 Shadow damage, and another 9,030 54, dealing 175 Shadow damage, and another 175 damage over 15 sec. Approximately 1.69 procs per minute.

They care enough to fix this item, and we can be sure there will be more in the future.