Incinerate does 0 damage to orbs.

Warlock
Seriously, what is going on here blizz?
If you mean incinerate hits from FnB, it never did. You can only hit them with st spells.
You guys just kill the trash and bosses, I got the orbs for you.

=)
10/24/2018 12:12 PMPosted by Midnighter
If you mean incinerate hits from FnB, it never did. You can only hit them with st spells.

No, direct single-target Incinerates are not connecting to orbs.
10/24/2018 04:09 PMPosted by Brodimus
10/24/2018 12:12 PMPosted by Midnighter

No, direct single-target Incinerates are not connecting to orbs.

What he means is, when you rock fire and brimestone, your incinerate is now considered aoe.

Even the Primary castes incinerate now falls under AoE if using that talent.
Cataclysm and CDF also do zero damage.
If you haven't noticed by now, Blizzard hates warlocks
AoE doesnt damage orbs. It never has. Why you're using FnB when Cata is so much stronger is beyond me, but for destro locks, use Conflagrate on orbs.
this is basically a melee modifier lol maybe as demo you can command him to attack it/soul strike but thats about it.
This is actually hilarious. Goes to show how few people actually play destruction during mythic +s. This is a KNOWN BUG. Incinerate will often fail to do any damage to explosive orbs. REGARDLESS of whether or not fire and brimstone is talented. So yes single targeting the explosive orbs and casting incinerate does not work. AGAIN does not matter if fire and brimstone is talented or not it wont do damage regardless. So you have three options wait for blizzard to fix the bug, save conflagrate charges for the orbs, or spec into shadowburn.
10/25/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Skullspitter
This is actually hilarious. Goes to show how few people actually play destruction during mythic +s. This is a KNOWN BUG. Incinerate will often fail to do any damage to explosive orbs. REGARDLESS of whether or not fire and brimstone is talented. So yes single targeting the explosive orbs and casting incinerate does not work. AGAIN does not matter if fire and brimstone is talented or not it wont do damage regardless. So you have three options wait for blizzard to fix the bug, save conflagrate charges for the orbs, or spec into shadowburn.

Did a +9 AD last night. Incinerate did fine against orbs.
10/25/2018 02:11 PMPosted by Nixis
10/25/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Skullspitter

Did a +9 AD last night. Incinerate did fine against orbs.

So a bug doesnt exist because you didnt experience it. Interesting
incinerate does 0 damage to certain things. Explosive orbs, shaman totems and monk statue in pvp. It's been bugged for a long time.
This has been a bug for over a year now. Its just pathetic. incinerates are not hitting the orb with cata selected and not fire and brimstone. I highly doubt yours was hitting last night...your team or pet did it not incinerate. known bug. known blizzard doesnt care about your buisness. gg.
I have Cataclysm talented in, and incinerate isn't doing anything to them for me either. Last night I did a Tol Dagor, Atal Dazar, and before that some underrots. Not once did Incinerate do any damage.
I just Conflag them

As dumb as it is to not be able to Incinerate the explosives, at least Conflag is one of the very few abilities that can 1shot them
You are trying to burn an orb of fiery explosiveness. Sounds like it is working properly.

(Sorry for basically trolling, I just couldn't resist.)