Scrap Professions?

Classic Discussion
The point of playing a game is to have fun, not do work. I'm playing WoW, not Minecraft or Weed Picking Simulator.
Why not go the whole hog ?
Scrap everything and just have a .png image of corpse to click on and see what loot you get
0/10 try harder
Don't spend your hard-earned silver learning them, and rely on others to provide the goods you want in the AH.

What you find to be work is another person's peaceful bit of mindless fun, or a great way to save up for their epic mount.

What you find to be work can be a twink PvP players favorite source of fun toys.
hey hey now some of us like picking weeds
Is this the same troll that has been spamming this type of thread over the past few days?
Or not. Some of us actually enjoy professions. If you don't like them the answer is simple.

Don't use them.
"I am playing to have fun, not to work" is probably one of the worst statement used by entitled people.
I see it so often used on the forums along with "I have a job, wife and kids while this guy is unemployed and play all day. Why should he get better stuff than me?". Pathetic
10/24/2018 11:39 PMPosted by Seijuron
"I am playing to have fun, not to work" is probably one of the worst statement used by entitled people.
I see it so often used on the forums along with "I have a job, wife and kids while this guy is unemployed and play all day. Why should he get better stuff than me?". Pathetic

It's also a terrible comment to make while playing an rpg in general seeing as the games are designed around chores and repetitive tasks...
Then stay on Retail.
Going to play Minecraft now, thanks OP....i hate you now ;-;
I think profs were the biggest reason I switched from playing GW1 to WOW. Not the only reason, but the biggest.
I love the smell of trolls in the morning.
*sigh*
Is it still true that only people who are currently subbed can create threads on these forums? If so, that explains a lot, and casts a very unfavorable light on the players left playng BFA. Are you guys really that bored that you have to come to this forum and constantly troll it with threads like this?

Just stay in general discussion and continue to give ideas to Ion on how to destroy retail instead please - he's been taking your suggestion to heart there I hear. You'll be among friends. Shoo shoo.
10/24/2018 09:58 PMPosted by Fdsfxx
Why not go the whole hog ?
Scrap everything and just have a .png image of corpse to click on and see what loot you get

I’m 100% sure games like that exist.

Like games where you open CCG packs. You can’t play a game with them - you just open packs and get flashy effects and see what rares you can get.
For me, gathering the mats and actually MAKING things has always been one of my favorite parts. Yes, it can be tedious gathering mats for some ridiculously complicated engineering project - but it's something you're working toward.

Something you can make and use.

Something fun.
If you don't enjoy them then don't do them pretty much like everything else in the game...
10/24/2018 09:56 PMPosted by Spazzo
The point of playing a game is to have fun, not do work. I'm playing WoW, not Minecraft or Weed Picking Simulator.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
0/10
you no take my weed picking simulator , i fight for my right to mine a node 4 times, i will be leet enchanter, my bags bring all the boys to the yard,

They can take our lives , but they can NEVER take our Professions!!!