Shadow priest, Mage or hunter?

General Discussion
Im having a great dilemma since I am leveling the mentioned 3 classes but I want to choose only 2 .

Kind of hard to decide , specially about shadow priest as they are getting nice buffs in 8.1. I may need a little help deciding here.

Any help would be apreciate it :)
Ok it really depends on race if you ask me. here a break down,

iron drawf are really good with casting animation. There hunters is decent but its animation are clucnky for me.

Void Elf great for hunetrs. there racil are very decent. I liek viod elf hunetrs and mages.

Light forge make great preist. good animation.

Gnome make great hunters and mages. I have just made a priest and not sure.

Now for mages in general i love orcs, forsaken and trolls. Good animation and good racails.

Preist i love mag har, taurens, iron drawf, NF female and goblins. They have some very good stuff. Mag har and NF are better for priest.

Hunetrs there are orcs, trolls, goblins and my favorite high mountain. There racial make them very solid hunters.

But for me my favorite class is hunter and mages. I love priest and all. but they have too many ups and downs for that only dps spott. I prefer three. that way one is at leats playable you hope.
Thank you for your opinion I realy apreciate it.
Lol you actually asked is Shadow Priest is any good.

<--------No, no we are not.

We get wrecked royally in PVP, we have little sustain, our DPS is subpar to other pure DPS classes, we cannot tank PERIOD.

We can take on a group of like 4 enemies eith ease, anything more than that and we are hitting too many CD's for it to be worthwhile unless your are more OP than the scaling of the enemies.
Idiot proof: Hunter

AoE Boom boom boom: Mage

Actual work: Shadow priest
10/25/2018 12:40 AMPosted by Akaraven
Lol you actually asked is Shadow Priest is any good.

<--------No, no we are not.

We get wrecked royally in PVP, we have little sustain, our DPS is subpar to other pure DPS classes, we cannot tank PERIOD.

We can take on a group of like 4 enemies eith ease, anything more than that and we are hitting too many CD's for it to be worthwhile unless your are more OP than the scaling of the enemies.

I know. I was about quit my sp but 8.1 keep me interesed
Hunter is easy as nothing will ever touch you and you can mow down mobs easily.

Mage is nice because you can make food, have portals/teleports to every city, have buffs, shields, can teleport while fighting, go invisible, etc. Mobs get close but you can freeze them and AOE them down.

Shadow priest I don't know, never played one.
Dwarf. The answer is always, 'Dwarf'.
Hunter is always the right choice.
10/25/2018 05:47 AMPosted by Pharsalus
Dwarf. The answer is always, 'Dwarf'.

10/25/2018 05:52 AMPosted by Mistblossom
Hunter is always the right choice.

Dis.

Since you’re Alliance, the answer is obviously dwarf Hunter or fiery dwarf Hunter.