Cyclone op

Arenas
10/25/2018 04:09 PMPosted by Brem
Complete bs that a resto druid can cast it 3 times on me but i get one cast of repentance every 15 seconds. Hitting a brick wall in arena where I win a bunch then hit a team with resto druid and they just chain cyclone me or partner and kill, its so stupid and making the game not fun... unless you're a druid ofc

Can you stop spamming the forums with cyclone is op whine posts? That would be great thanks.
10/25/2018 05:48 PMPosted by Shek
You have superior offhealing, superior utility and comparable damage to every other hybrid in the game.

Yet you want more?

PS: Armory is bugged for some reason, so before you try to bash my lack of rating, I'm 2205 in 3s with a 60% winrate on this gimped spec (earned post-nerf).

Learn to play.

Gimped spec.... wot...........?
Rnhance still has some of the best conistant damage in the game, if not thr best and lets not forget its all from pressing 1 button and not even needing cds to kill someone lmfao.
I played enhance before and after nerfs and i'm 2300+ on my enh currently, the damage is still insane, thr healing sucks a fat chode though.
saying you got it playing a gimped spec is just untrue and laughable.
Try re do it as a dk/ww/mm/bm/ele they are the real gimped specs.
10/25/2018 04:16 PMPosted by Wediscodisco
Repentance has a CD of 15 seconds? wtf doesn't it last like 7?

I didn't know repentance had such a short CD, it DRs with poly though right?
Lasts 8 seconds... for some reason it didn't get nerfed, yet song of chi-ji, the worst designed CC in the game got a nerf... Was mind blown to see repentance not have its cd increased lol.
From a Repentance standpoint I just wish it was castable at Beasts. They can still be immune to it, but I'd like to be able to predict their shifting to catch them with it. Currently you can't start it against a druid or shaman in their forms, so if they try to race you with hex/cyclone you'll always lose, you can't start repent early.

For Cyclone if they're going to keep it in its current incarnation it really needs to be a part of their base kit or something, next patch all 3 druid specs are going to have a pvp talent slot taken up by Cyclone. Nerf it in some way (reduced range maybe? 10-15 yards?) and give it to them baseline. Then give them back the pvp talent to buff the range to 20-25 yards. So that its an actual choice and not something every druid has to take ALL the time.
HPally can save his dead !@# 5% health teammate. RestoDruid can not:)
bro..cyclone has a what a 10 yard range? lmao..if u see a druid running in for a bash or even for a cyclone..PUNISH that mother****** man lmao..rdruids can be swapped to easily and can die through skin like a lock through wall. (mains rdruid_boomkin)
Basically resto druids become non existent above 1600 mmr. You just need to get a little better OP and you'll never need to worry about them again. Also what is your dps doing while druid is casting cyclone? A druid should never be able to spam it and cause trouble Because resto druid heals are weak as !@#$ now!
10/25/2018 04:09 PMPosted by Brem
Complete bs that a resto druid can cast it 3 times on me but i get one cast of repentance every 15 seconds. Hitting a brick wall in arena where I win a bunch then hit a team with resto druid and they just chain cyclone me or partner and kill, its so stupid and making the game not fun... unless you're a druid ofc

Hahahahahahahahah

Thia is why we need rating requirements to be able to post on the forums
10/25/2018 04:29 PMPosted by Bigbilly
10/25/2018 04:16 PMPosted by Wediscodisco
Repentance has a CD of 15 seconds? wtf doesn't it last like 7?

I didn't know repentance had such a short CD, it DRs with poly though right?

Can't even repentance shamans in ghost wolf form bruh

Yeah but you can hibernate and sheep so...
Not trying to rating bash but if you're losing games at 1500 to rdruids, it's not because of Cyclone.
10/26/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Bleedx
Not trying to rating bash but if you're losing games at 1500 to rdruids, it's not because of Cyclone.

AY ESE WHAT CHU DOING MANG DE TRED WAS DEAD MAN CHU DONE BUMP A DEAD TREAD WHY YOU DOING THESE?
Complete bs that a holy pally can cast it 3 times on me but i get one cast of paralyze every 45 seconds. Hitting a brick wall in arena where I win a bunch then hit a team with Holy pally and they just Hoj > repent me or partner and kill, its so stupid and making the game not fun... unless you're a pally ofc
LOL I can't even get a good rating with this broken arena system, win like 4 in a row then get 1 loss and I'm back where I started. Makes no sense. Have over 400 wins in the past 2 days but oh I'm still at 1550, somethings broken, and it's because this game has literally become re rolling the most OP class and then acting like "Oh I'm so good look at my rating its 2200"

No, you're not good, you picked a "good" class and spec and pressed 1 2 3

I'm more a casual player anyways so anyone who thinks I'm terrible that's good for you. I could really care less. I'm decent but I run into a lot of better comps, usually mage/rogue is the worst

if you have a high rating and posting some troll bs you can just go away because i dont care and you're a douche
10/26/2018 12:02 AMPosted by Ruthlessmage
bro..cyclone has a what a 10 yard range? lmao..if u see a druid running in for a bash or even for a cyclone..PUNISH that mother****** man lmao..rdruids can be swapped to easily and can die through skin like a lock through wall. (mains rdruid_boomkin)

Punish them how? with my no kick, resto shamans get a kick

I have a stun every 60 and CC that people are "Immune" to half the time

I really don't have too much trouble with druids I can show you fraps'd arenas where they die but the cyclone is annoying
10/26/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Brem
LOL I can't even get a good rating with this broken arena system, win like 4 in a row then get 1 loss and I'm back where I started. Makes no sense. Have over 400 wins in the past 2 days but oh I'm still at 1550, somethings broken, and it's because this game has literally become re rolling the most OP class and then acting like "Oh I'm so good look at my rating its 2200"

I'm more a casual player anyways so anyone who thinks I'm terrible that's good for you. I could really care less. I'm decent but I run into a lot of better comps, usually mage/rogue is the worst

if you have a high rating and posting some troll bs you can just go away because i dont care and you're a douche

Hey bud

Nobody's being a douche to you. If you've actually got 400 wins over the past 2 days and you're STILL 1500, it's literally a learn2play issue. No nice way to say it really.
10/26/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Bleedx

I haven't been playing this game for 10 years every day like some of you

And we all have to start somewhere, but hey you can be a jerk like everyone else thats cool bro, seems like you enjoy being a douche
10/26/2018 09:45 PMPosted by Bleedx

Hey bud

Nobody's being a douche to you. If you've actually got 400 wins over the past 2 days and you're STILL 1500, it's literally a learn2play issue. No nice way to say it really.

Your being a huge douche right now you didn't have to say the bs comment about rating wtf is your problem go away

Hey bud

There is a nice way to say it but maybe you're just not a nice person
10/26/2018 09:51 PMPosted by Brem

Hey bud

There is a nice way to say it but maybe you're just not a nice person

Nice triple post! No need to be offended about it. Haven't called you any names yet but you just made 3 posts attacking me personally making assumptions about me lol.

Regardless of if you haven't played in 10 years or not, there's clearly something you are doing fundamentally wrong and need to improve in. It's not a !@#$ system that's keeping you at 1500, I'm sure if you uploaded videos of your gameplay here people will help you improve.
Yeah because your first post was rude AF and you don't even realize it

Am I allowed to post a link ?