Oh hi!

General Discussion
Oh hi! I didn't see you there. Me? I was just writing this forum post to amuse myself. Ye know, its amazing how many people who unsub still stick around these forums. -takes a puff from a fictional pipe- Its almost like they never really unsubbed. Sure, they wanted the drama of looking like they left, but secretly they just wanted someone to chaise after them into the cold night and say... "Don't go... you matter to me." But today I wanna talk to you all about something far more important. And that is how absolutely annoying it when a post suddenly
Suddenly what man? Suddenly what?!?!?!?!?
I bet a lot of them didn't un sub and are just trying to cause drama lol some people get their entertainment by starting stuff and seeing how mad people get.
Suddenly pop a beer? It's an IPA.
God, yes. I hate it when posts do that. It's almost as bad as when someone decides
Just an FYI, when you unsub you still have access to the game and the forums till the end of the month when your time runs out. Its not automatic so people can still post here.
10/26/2018 02:29 AMPosted by Cindariel
Just an FYI, when you unsub you still have access to the game and the forums till the end of the month when your time runs out. Its not automatic so people can still post here.

Well, it makes sense but If you look closely enough you’ll see that OP’s point actually
I came in here expecting to be annoyed but instead I'm
10/26/2018 02:54 AMPosted by Cerene
I came in here expecting to be annoyed but instead I'm

You're what? You're what?!?! Please we wanna know!!
Some people will always
I read this entire post in Mr Hippo's voice