Veteran Mythic raider lf guild

Guild Recruitment
This expansion has been a bit of a roller coaster due to IRL issues, however, i feel i am ready to commit to raiding!

Cleared pretty much all the content excluding Mythic Uldir. (im talking about the whole game in general)
I have logs from Mythic Ant on my rogue - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/Zauced which used to be my main last expac. Decided to roll a lock instead of rogue or DH like i originally planned and it eventually lead to me going on a hiatus.. I don't mind sticking to lock, but i would like to gear out my DH/Rogue in the future as they will eventually become my main. Please keep this in mind.

I am not looking for a hardcore Mythic guild right now. Need to get back into the groove of things and would like to participate in Heroic raids for now.
Eastern raid times are preffered, i usually log off around midnight EST.

tag - Requiem#12408
Hey Elzauce,

We're No Pressure - Whisperwind. Currently 8/8N and 7/8H. We raid Tues|Thrs from 7pm - 9:30pm EST. If you're interested, add me and I'll share the details.

Good Luck,
Kassle
KassiG#1130
Guild: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/reports-list/305198/
My Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23273663
If you are looking to push for mythic raiding soon, we are probably not the guild for you, but if chilling out in a heroic setting for a while sounds good yo you, I'd love to discuss our community! I am leaving the usual recruitment info here, but please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or want more information. We generally have potential new members hang out in our Discord and run some content with us for two weeks or so before transferring to be sure they are happy.

==========

<Rum Runners> US-Aggramar/Fizzcrank (Horde)

Currently Recruiting:
- Up to 2 Healers: Priest (either spec), Resto Druid, or Holy Paladin preferred, especially with DPS offspecs
- DPS (ranged or melee)
- Will consider tank applicants, especially those with DPS offspecs
- Any non-raiding players (M+ only, social, etc.)

Schedule:
- Wednesday: 7:30 pm – 10 pm Eastern
- Thursday: 7:30 pm – 10 pm Eastern
- Normal/Alt-friendly “Farm Night” – TBD

About Us:
Rum Runners is a heroic-focused raiding guild with a strong sense of community and a history of achieving AOTC in previous raid tiers. Our players are mature and know how to maintain a relaxed atmosphere while still achieving our progression goal. We are looking for players who enjoy killing bosses but want to have fun doing it. We are a family – many of our members have met in real life and we plan to continue fostering this rad community, hopefully with you in it!

Current Progression:
- 7/8 Heroic Uldir
- 8/8 Normal Uldir

What We Offer:
- Compact, council-style leadership that welcomes member feedback
- Monthly guild “Town Hall” meetings
- Guild events with Pretty Sweet Prizes™
- M+ fun!
- No raging raid leads
- Players who enjoy other games together outside of WoW (Overwatch, League, and HOTS are popular, as well as many FoTM games)
- An active Discord (text and voice chat)

Discord - Lisa/Stormlight#0819 (preferred)
Battle.net – Stormlight#11486
Or, fill out our application at http://bit.ly/RumRunnersGuild
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild. 2/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H ABT. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually.

Any potential trials must have logs from Uldir AND be ilvl 355+. Though we have specific needs any exceptional player(with proof from logs) will be considered.

High Needs:
Any caster DPS
Boomkin
Spriest
Mage
Warlock

Havoc DH

Contact: Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred)

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Cloudy+Day
Malice has a second Raid team that is looking for a couple good players to round out their Mythic roster! we are 8/8H 2/8M

----Cutting Edge 11/11M (Legion)---

-Raid days / Times

Tues / Thurs 830-1130pm Est.

Thecoldbange#1998
Sargeras[H] REWIND

Horde guild!
Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769597227#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday* 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

*After 8 weeks in a tier, one night will become our farm night and only 50% attendance will be required for that day.

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
Hey dude, we're a chill, heroic raiding guild, that about fits your times. We raid Fri/Sun, and I'd love if you could give us a look :) https://wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Seaghyn
8/8H <Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Drenden recruiting mainly RDPS for the mythic core raiding group

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

- Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
- Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
- Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
- Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

- Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
- We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
- You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
- Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
- Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne – AoTC
Uldir - AoTC

Schedule:
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
N/A

DPS:
Druid - Boomkin
Warlock
Mage – Frost / Fire / Arcane
Hunter BM/MM
Priests – Shadow
Shaman - Elemental / Enhancement
Warrior

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:
Dankcow (recruiter) at: Dank840#1377
Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
Would love to talk to you i have cores spots available hit up my tag Thguaper#1174 <Wet> of Mal'Ganis (8/8H 2/8M) is recruiting effective raiders who are looking to have a semi-hardcore raid on a relatively light 2-day schedule. We raid Wednesday/Thursday from 7:30-11:00pm CST/Server, with an optional Heroic farm off-night for alts and trials on Tuesday.

We expect you to take Wednesday and Thursday nights seriously, but keeping it to those 2 nights keeps the raiding more manageable within a work schedule. We hope to attract experienced raiders who are coming back to the game and/or players who just want to raid on a lighter schedule. By semi-hardcore, we mean all raiders must know what a parse is, how to sim their gear, how to read logs, etc and intend to push mythic raid content.

Raiding for 2 days a week does not mean we are looking to be casual, on the contrary, we need raiders who take the time to understand mechanics and want to progress in an efficient manner. There's not going to be room for excessive wipes, so the standard for mechanic execution is high.
<Rehab> Kael'thas/Ghostlands
Horde Guild
Sundays and Tuesdays
Wednesday for Normal
7 PM to 11PM CST (Server Time)
Currently Recruiting for our Core Raiding Group for BfA!!:

Warrior, Rogue, Monk Healer, Non-Hunter RDPS

We are a 2 night progression raiding guild. Many of us are adults with families and/or full time jobs.

We expect ALL Core Raiders to research encounters for raids before hand and to speak up when confused about boss/mob mechanics so we can maximize raid time with more pulls on bosses.
There are 8 raids in a month and we expect our Core Raiders to attend 80% of those raids. (6/8 a month) We start raid invites ~6:45-6:55 and expect raiders to have flasks/food ready for pulls @ 7:10 PM CST. We also expect our Core Raider's ilvl to be on par with the current content.

Raid spots are EARNED and kept by attendance and raid performance. If you show up consistently, execute your role and do enough damage/heals/threat, treat others with respect then you'll never be sat.

We also encourage non-raiders to apply and hang out as well!

We are a pretty easy going group who are looking for dedicated players to do well at their classes and are looking for a stable raiding environment.

On our off nights we enjoy running Mythic + dungeons, farming materials for the guild bank, leveling alts, recruiting, PvP, exploring other games and hanging out in Discord.

Our goal is to clear the most current heroic/mythic raid as quickly as possible under a 2 day per week schedule. We are a competitive bunch looking to always improve and tweak in order to achieve our goal of clearing content while it's current. We want to progress on a limited schedule and have fun while doing it!

BFA Progression:
2/8 M
8/8 H
8/8 N

Get off that high pop server, come be #1 here!

TO JOIN
Aitris-Kael'thas OR Rhint-Kael'thas
Mufasaa-Kael'thas OR Muhas-Kael'thas
Bareassed-Kael'thas OR Drthrall-Kael'thas

APPLY HERE:
https://goo.gl/forms/Ti7KbzpZZ1zvmWmz1
OR
Message any member in-game and they should be able to point you in the right direction!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

<Rehab> The first step is admitting you have a problem.
Hit me up if your still looking. We are looking to add a few dps to our roster.

The Knights Who Say Ni on Kael'thas/Ghostlands are looking for more to help round out our roster moving forward in BFA. We are progression focused guild who's goal is to progress as far as possible within a limited raiding schedule. We are looking to recruit like minded raiders who cant make a weekday raid schedule due to work or school. Most of us work odd schedules or have families and other outside obligations that limit our ability to raid during the week, but one thing we all have in common is the drive to progress in this game we enjoy. Many of us have done high end progression raiding in the past but due to changes in our day to day schedules could no longer make the standard weekday raid schedules.

Raid Times:
Optional Raid: Friday 9pm-12am Eastern (6-9pm Pacific)
Main Raid: Saturday/Sunday 2-5pm Eastern (11-2pm Pacific)

Current Progression:
2/8M

Current Openings:
RDPS: Priest, Mage and Lock
MDPS: Warrior, DH, Surv Hunter, Pally and Rogue
Healers: Holy Pally, MW Monk
Tanks: Tank with viable DPS offspec
***If you don't see your spec listed still apply if you are interested***

Contact info:
My Btag: Lukien#1938
Officer Btag: Kernols#1905
I hope you find what our guild offers is somewhat comparable to what you seek, so please consider...
From the Ashes (Alliance guild on Malygos/Icecrown)
Currently 2/8 Mythic Uldir
Core Raid Time: 8:00-10:00 PM CST Tuesday and 7:00 - 10:00 PM CST on Sunday
Farm nights are on Wednesday, 8:00 - 10:00 PM CST

About Us: From the Ashes was formed by a group of friends who wanted to build a better gaming experience. We believe in cooperation and communication are key components of a well functioning guild.
Guild matters are handled by a council rather than a singular GM and issues of interest are brought before the guild as a whole and voted upon. Our members are very helpful and have experience ranging from vanilla through current content. Raiding is fairly easy going and we know how to have fun and know when we need to be serious to progress. All requirements (food/flask/runes) are provided by the guild during raids and we always have guild repairs turned on. We are very proud of the foundation we have built and are looking forward to all that BFA has to offer.

Wishlist: Currently we are looking for a tank, holy paladin and some range dps.
Having said that, we are happy to accept other classes if you are looking for a home and are a good fit for the team. We enjoy working together to help each other gear for content. You will be invited as a trial to join us for groups which may include mythic plus dungeons and/or raids.

Contacts:
BATTLENET : Hunterfury#1691 ,
MoonMoon#5311 (discord)
{Oof}-Zul’Jin-Horde

We are a guild that is looking for like-minded people to continue progression in Mythic Uldir. We are currently 8/8H & 2/8M.

We raid Tuesday/Friday/Sunday from 8pm-11pm est.
We strive to push content in a timely manner without the elite/hardcore attitudes. While our main focus is indeed hard progression raiding, we provide a relaxed and chill environment -opposed to most mythic progression guilds.
Our main priority is (and always will be) to make sure that our members are not expected to compromise and can consistently play the roles they love while having a great time doing it! Raiding shouldn’t be an additional job, it should be something you do because you enjoy it.

Currently we are looking for 1 Warrior and a few other (open) DPS slots as well as 1 (healer) to fill out our Mythic roster.

We also understand that adult life can be unpredictable. Our Discord has a specific channel that you will be required to post in, should you need to miss raid.

If you are interested, you can catch me online (Darka) or with my battle tag (Darka#1246)
Team Mixed Signals is LFM to join our one night a week mythic progression! This raid team appeals to people with a lot of real life commitments who still have the ability and desire to be competitive in end-game content. We cannot guarantee you Cutting Edge achievements, because we only raid 4 hours a week; however, we can offer you the best progression for your time spent raiding! We also provide off night events like sale runs and scheduled M+ to keep you involved in the game and connected with other raiders.

Raid Times/Schedule: Sundays 7-11pm CT (Main raid)
(optional Mondays 9-11pm CT – non progression normal / heroic content once on farm)
(optional Tuesday M+ night @ 9pm CT – a way to get your weekly 10 key done with other raiders)

Progression: 3/8M Uldir with AOTC

Recruitment:
Tanks: DK/Pally
Healers: non shaman healer
DPS: any non mage/warrior DPS

Apply: https://currentlyonline.gg/mixedsignals/
<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 non prot paladin tank, prefer brew or BDK. 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer or resto druid, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

**Raid Schedule**
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is ***required** for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
Sargeras-Alliance Guild

Apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/zzWloQkkXj

About Us
<Tragedy> is a family of Mythic focused raiders who put our long term experience to use. Our goal is to provide a mature, yet entertaining environment with steady progression into end game content. Those intentions extend into M+ keys, Arena PvP, and other competitive aspects within the game. We are consistently looking for new additions who will bring positive innovation and supportive behavior to our roster.

Recruitment
Tank (Closed)
DPS (Warlock, Mage, Warrior, Priest)
Healer (Priest, Monk, Druid)

Minimum Raid Requirements
Normal: 340
Heroic: 350
Mythic: 365

If you don't meet requirements or don't see your class/specialization listed, still don't hesitate to apply and/or contact us! We OPENLY accept casuals/back-ups/future raiders and we're always looking for exceptional people for our teams!

Progression
8/8 Normal Uldir - 8/8 Heroic Uldir - 2/8 Mythic Uldir

Schedule
Tuesday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST
Wednesday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST
Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST

Contact
-Maj0rDomo#1728 (Recruitment Officer)