119 Alliance Community

Battlegrounds
https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/4DkZvq3Tb2r?region=US&faction=Alliance

Rise Up - For the Alliance !!!

119's Alliance only community for those looking to do Battlegrounds, Timewalking Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Arenas and open world content with.
Sick
110 is better FAR more stats
119 is better FAR less PvE.
Rise up to 120
I think I am seeing some of the 119 alliance twinks in epic BGs - I think you're the reason alliance wins AV and IoC in that bracket. Not so much because of your twinkiness, but because you guys know how to burn the towers; plus horde are so bad and don't defend. It's kind of hilarious, lol.
Really looking forward to Timewalking next week for BC Dungeons and Raids

Planning on Black Temple Tuesday 13th 8:00 pm CST see my thread post "119 Alliance - Black Temple - Timewalking"
I'll be tanking mad amounts of time walking dungeons next week haha, I had terrible luck with quest drops on this toon, had every quest in kul-tiras done for a week.
I will be doing both. 119 prob with horde tho
It's game on now that the Horde have a community.
Our community just completed the Black Temple for Timewalking this week. We one shot every boss but Illidan (two shot him). ROS was bugged out, couldn't finish it. Thanks for all that joined, and grats to those with the sweet 315 gear that dropped, that was a lot of fun.

As Timewalking week continues those 310 pieces will continue to drop and allure of the community hopefully will grow. If you need a break from the "end-game" and want to join some chill folks and of course get gud,

Join our 119 community.

Perks:
Joining a fun and growing community that organizes games and dungeons and raids.
Azerite gear.
Can easily get a full set of 310 Timewalking Gear during TW weeks. You get a sense of accomplishment pretty fast.
Fast BG queues, literally all day long.
Still a growing twink community, it's always nice coming into a new scene on the ground floor so to speak.
Every spec feels strong.
11/14/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Petrolsk
Our community just completed the Black Temple for Timewalking this week. We one shot every boss but Illidan (two shot him). ROS was bugged out, couldn't finish it. Thanks for all that joined, and grats to those with the sweet 315 gear that dropped, that was a lot of fun.

As Timewalking week continues those 310 pieces will continue to drop and allure of the community hopefully will grow. If you need a break from the "end-game" and want to join some chill folks and of course get gud,

Join our 119 community.

Perks:
Joining a fun and growing community that organizes games and dungeons and raids.
Azerite gear.
Can easily get a full set of 310 Timewalking Gear during TW weeks. You get a sense of accomplishment pretty fast.
Fast BG queues, literally all day long.
Still a growing twink community, it's always nice coming into a new scene on the ground floor so to speak.
Every spec feels strong.

That was an awesome run, had a blast!
Some people were shocked getting 315 pieces on a 119. Kind of crazy. That BT took 4.5 hours, but it was very fun running with a comedic discord chat.