Little Jealous

Priest
I'm just a bit Jealous that the Paladins are getting some really nice healing animations. Share the love with Holy priests as well. :'(

Edit: Flash Heal, Heal, and Binding Heal all look the same and they don't look very impressive, Prayer of Healing looks fine, Divine Hymn looks okay, Holy Word: Sanctify looks decent although it could look better, Holy Word: Salvation looks just like Holy Word: Serenity, Guardian Spirit looks fine.

I suppose seeing what they did with a few of the Paladins animations it just makes me feel like they could make the holy priests look better as well.
I would very much enjoy feeling very pretty again. Salvation needs an animation with a little more umph to it. The million pings of PoM going off look nice but the initial cast animation could use some big animation on every player it hits. Maybe a similar effect to resurrecting a player? You are providing them salvation after all.
When holy priest got a couple new animations in Legion Holy Pally was left out because their new animations did not really work well. So this is not so much excluding priest but rather catching up pally. Though I am always hoping for new animations.
Priest got new animations across all 3 specs in legion, pallies didn't don't be that person
11/01/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Priestialiti
Priest got new animations across all 3 specs in legion, pallies didn't don't be that person

I was in no way being rude or disrespectful so don't tell me not to be that person... I didn't know that holy priests got new animations because I didn't come back to wow till the middle of legion. What did they do because like i stated above a few of the spells look like you're casting the same spell. Ex: Flash Heal, Heal, and Binding Heal.
https://www.wowhead.com/news=269963/new-combat-animations-in-patch-7-3-blog-its-magic

There were a couple of changes for disc but might have been in a different patch.
Only thing I saw in that link was Prayer of Healing.
11/01/2018 03:35 PMPosted by Rinheart
Only thing I saw in that link was Prayer of Healing.

Divine Hymn, Holy Nova, Holy Word: Sanctify, Prayer of Healing, Levitate, Heal, Desperate Prayer, and Prayer of Mending. is what was added in 7.3
I find holy spellcasting to already be very "pretty"... I think we are good on the aesthetic department.
We got our rework but it dates back to legion, some new animations would be nice
My favorite by far is the Angelic Feathers glyph on mastery (or whatever its called). Built my 'mog around it this go.
Holy literally just recently got spell graphics update.
11/02/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Gransys
Holy literally just recently got spell graphics update.

Recently is a bit of a stretch don't you think?
7.3 was only slightly over a year ago. In terms of WoW, yes, that is very recent change.
I miss the pretty disc absorb bubbles. They looked like the legendary necklace effect from legion. Disc....doesn’t feel the same :-(.
We literally got a bunch of new animations like 2 patches ago. Let paladins have the spotlight for now. (pun intended).

Only thing I can really think of would be an updated PW:S, and perhaps give binding heal a unique animation.
I want my leggo cloak rez back. Make it a necklace trait or something!