AOTC and CE by the numbers

General Discussion
Found this information on https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/global-stats/achievements/achievement-category-15271.

It claims to be accurate, and so it's just interesting to look at the % of players that achieved AOTC and CE since the beginning on Legion per boss.

Ahead of the Curve
Argus the Unmaker - 36.2%
Xavius - 31.5%
Gul'dan - 27.3%
Kil'jaeden - 23%
Helya - 22%
G'huun - 16.8%

Cutting Edge
Xavius - 6%
Argus the Unmaker - 3%
Helya - 2.5%
Gul'dan - 2.3%
Kil'jaeden - 1.3%
G'huun - 0.3%

Not making a point with these numbers, just found them interesting and hadn't seen them before. I'll update G'huun as the time passes.
You do know that Uldir isn't even halfway done right? AOTC and CE are going to be available for at the very minimum 2 months, and probably more than 3. I guarentee you that alot of those AOTCs and CEs were awarded near the end of the tier.

If all things are equal than G'huun should be the lowest number in both categories.
11/01/2018 06:58 PMPosted by Jandrenna
You do know that Uldir isn't even halfway done right? AOTC and CE are going to be available for at the very minimum 2 months, and probably more than 3. I guarentee you that alot of those AOTCs and CEs were awarded near the end of the tier.

If all things are equal than G'huun should be the lowest number in both categories.

I didn't say G'huun was done, lol. That is G'huun so far. They're just numbers I found interesting to look at, not making a 'point'. I'm going to be updating this as it progressed to launch of the next raid when it will be locked.
I've gotten every Aotc since Garrosh. And this is the first time playing since AotC has been a thing, that I dont care one bit about getting AotC G'huun.

Uldir is a subpar raid in a subpar expansion and I have 0 drive to even try for what I used to think was a minimum amount of effort for a raider.
11/01/2018 07:06 PMPosted by Zirà
I've gotten every Aotc since Garrosh. And this is the first time playing since AotC has been a thing, that I dont care one bit about getting AotC G'huun.

Uldir is a subpar raid in a subpar expansion and I have 0 drive to even try for what I used to think was a minimum amount of effort for a raider.

I find Uldir as a first raid way more interesting that for example the first raid from the 2 last expansions Highmaul (WoD) and Emerald Nightmare (Legion).
can add one more to heroic g'huun. He just sucks.

Uldir (in my opinion) was better than boringmaul.
I find amusing how a mechanic like g'huun fight was implemented in first place..

still interesting numbers..
G'huun is low because of the orb running mechanic that makes you stack warlocks if you want to do it easily.
11/01/2018 07:26 PMPosted by Azuremi
G'huun is low because of the orb running mechanic that makes you stack warlocks if you want to do it easily.

Yeah I think having strict comps was a mistake - two locks, six runners.
To be fair, H G'huun's last phase is a bit rough on the uninitiated. That's why so few have their AotC: G'huun.
Updated.

In the last week AOTC has gone up 3.1%, CE 0.1%.
It's a crap boss that really isn't hard other then the fact it forces you to stack warlocks. It has a Destiny like mechanic dunking orbs which most people in WoW aren't use to because its not hitting the boss.
11/01/2018 08:10 PMPosted by Zingashi
To be fair, H G'huun's last phase is a bit rough on the uninitiated. That's why so few have their AotC: G'huun.

The last phase isn't really that bad if you read up on the exploding pepperoni before you see it.

Main challenge of the fight is getting the orb runs quick enough to be safe up on the ramps, and coordinating the last dunk around the second Blood Feast so you don't have to fight a huge add (and not oatmeal bombing the stack inside it!). Getting the orb runs consistent and locking down that timing was most of our wipes -- we ended up getting the kill like the third time we pushed the final phase.