Diablo switch

General Discussion
Who else picked up a copy?

I’m hoping to see a Druid class and new xpac at the least for diablo.

Depending on how things go for WoW, I may take a very extended and indefinite break from this game.

I’ve had a ton of fun, but the magic seems to be fading for some reason.

Who’s wit me?
i moved on to minecraft on the ps4 BFA just has bugs in its >>!@# """lol
11/01/2018 09:50 PMPosted by Bloodstool

I wouldn't count on either happening. D3 is in maintenance mode right now. The Diablo community has pretty much stopped hoping for anything new for D3 and is looking towards D4.
11/01/2018 11:05 PMPosted by Twopakshaker
11/01/2018 09:50 PMPosted by Bloodstool

I wouldn't count on either happening. D3 is in maintenance mode right now. The Diablo community has pretty much stopped hoping for anything new for D3 and is looking towards D4.

I’m not sure if I totally buy that, at least not now that they are realeasing it for the switch.

I’m thinking they have something up their sleeve. However, I could be giving them too much credit. I hope not.
How exactly does one play D3 without a mouse and keyboard?
11/01/2018 11:11 PMPosted by Zoey

You scream at the screen
11/01/2018 11:13 PMPosted by Daltorax

You scream at the screen

Going with the "Hey yOU PIKACHU" approach.

With a controller. Yeah, PCs and consoles can't play together. And controllers don't work on PCs.
11/01/2018 11:09 PMPosted by Bloodstool
11/01/2018 11:05 PMPosted by Twopakshaker

I’m not sure if I totally buy that, at least not now that they are realeasing it for the switch.

I’m thinking they have something up their sleeve. However, I could be giving them too much credit. I hope not.

You'd think so but there's been nothing but crickets from Blizz on the PC for a few years now. Take a look at the D3 forums to get the full story.
I'm tempted, but it's a bit more than I want to pay and I have a feeling that Switch will just sit around unused while I play PS4 and PC. Sure, road trips... but I usually do the driving. Listening to my son play D3 while I'm knee deep in traffic will probably just piss me off.
I already own it for the PC, why would I want it for a lesser console.
diablo 3 is among the greatest gaming disappointments of all time...up there with daikatana and duke nukem forever...and bfa