It's bad. Lol

General Discussion
I thought WoW's GD forums was bad.

I thought moderating RuneScape fourms was bad.

Then I hopped on over to Diablo forums...

The first post I see (link below) has more responses/feedback regarding what was said at the Diablo event, then I read during the WoD announcements. Not to mention the like/dislike ratio on Blizzard's YouTube channel!

The need to use whatever ace in the hole they may have, fast.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20769538868

Edit: the YouTube video is almost at 200k dislikes.
I feel for why diablo fans are upset, they expected something big not a mobile game.
I would actually believe Wyatt is under a lot of stress. Being so loyal to a franchise, yet forcing yourself to act excited over a product like this, while getting booed by your fellow Diablo fans, must be hard. He literally has to play the antagonist to an angry fanbase.

I'm starting to think the "You guys don't have phones?" was a nerve-driven response trying to lighten the mood but coming off as aggressive.
The power of feeling and emotional distress is actually real. I could literally feel it on the Diablo forums. Blizzard truly have done them wrong, and watching the reactions at Blizzcon and the dead pin silence, and the boos, and the banter should be all the proof you need.
11/03/2018 04:13 AMPosted by Goregroth

The first post I see (link below) has more responses/feedback regarding what was said at the Diablo event, then I read during the WoD announcements. Not to mention the like/dislike ratio on Blizzard's YouTube channel!

No they don’t, the mobile market is bigger than pc. China alone will assure this is a success for diablo
BfA last year was a let down too. People were expecting lich king 2, and got wod 2 instead.
It's earned. Can't feel sorry for the bomb they dropped on themselves.
When they say a "New Diablo" they really meant just a platform switch, to mobile.

A new Diablo would mean a new story line all new quests and possibly new characters.

I'm all for it being for the Nintendo switch but for a damn cell phone, that's just a quick bone to throw their customers.
Diablo forums make me miss the downvote button...
11/03/2018 04:26 AMPosted by Elynos
11/03/2018 04:13 AMPosted by Goregroth

No they don’t, the mobile market is bigger than pc. China alone will assure this is a success for diablo

Only if China decides to play it. 99.99% of mobile games are failures. The successes are big, but very few and far between.
11/03/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Defiaspally

This was the first thing I noticed when I looked at the Diablo forum. I miss it as well.
11/03/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Defiaspally

Good point! Why did they remove that thing?
11/03/2018 04:36 AMPosted by Blasco
Good point! Why did they remove that thing?

Because this is a safe space. People didn't like when their opinions were challenged or even down voted into oblivion because of stupidity. That and trolls were easily ousted.
Reminds me a lot of the Bioware forums during Retake Mass Effect.
I heard it's worse than Destiny 2?
11/03/2018 04:42 AMPosted by Erodraystina
Reminds me a lot of the Bioware forums during Retake Mass Effect.

Or Metroid Federation Force.

Whoo boy, the rage was pretty epic then. The trailer vid had nearly 100k dislikes as well.
11/03/2018 04:16 AMPosted by Sacarver
I feel for why diablo fans are upset, they expected something big not a mobile game.

Blizzard could have at any time months out from Blizzcon killed off the rumour of a new title. They chose not to, yanking everyone's chain then booked the main theatre for a Diablo announcement for the very first panel at Blizzcon 2018.

Yeah... No. This is entirely on Blizzard. The fact they have the gall to pull a stunt like this to peddle some sleezy Chinese mobile game reskin is nothing short of pathetic. I am honestly glad even the hardcore fanboys that go to Blizzcon refused to swallow the BS served up to them and threw it right back.
11/03/2018 04:16 AMPosted by Sacarver

Yup David Brevik knew how to make a good Diablo game.. this stint is going to cost them more players.. at least Blizz are fairly consistent in letting the player base down.
China alone will assure this is a success for diablo

China is already playing this mobile game, all they did was port Diablo skins over to an existing title.

If you are already playing Candy Crush would you really switch over to Pickle Crush which is the same game with different objects?
11/03/2018 05:15 AMPosted by Cognyack
China alone will assure this is a success for diablo

China is already playing this mobile game, all they did was port Diablo skins over to an existing title.

If you are already playing Candy Crush would you really switch over to Pickle Crush which is the same game with different objects?

If you take a look at the Chinese mobile game market and the trends.....they would. China completely would.