Destiny 2

General Discussion
Destiny 2 is the reason i resubbed..
Don't waste your time
It's actually really good if you like Bungie shooters. Excellent campaign, PvE co-op probably better than any game since Borderlands 2, instanced PvP. Looks fanastic, performs well. Lots of shoot and loot fun.

It got a lot of initial hate prior to getting any expacs because once the campaign is over there was not much to do but grind for little gain. The latest expac apparently fixes that.

If you want a PvE game that actually requires PvE motor skills (rather than robotically rotation-spamming in raids) it's worth checking out. If you hate shooters, stay away.

If you liked the Borderlands series, you'll probably love it.
It's Activision trashware, don't dignify it with a place on your HD. BTW after level 20 it's payware.
11/03/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Sanctorum
Can't believe I spent gold and money on that crap and now people get it for free. They should give us who got suckered / hustled by Bungie the expansions at least.

I agree. Pretty salty about this actually. Its not like its been 10 years. D2 is barely a year old.
11/03/2018 06:59 AMPosted by Febbi
the forsaken xpac pretty much fixed everything that was wrong with the launch D2.

What are you smoking? It's still a endless grind for 1 light level killing the same 3 enemy model with guns that are forced thru your throat because you need to use your highest ilvl stuff otherwise you are UNABLE to receive reward.

!@#$ game
The campaign is the same trash of go there shoot these 3 enemy model and come back.
The world event are always the same trash. They just made it grindier to get people stuck on it i beleive.
11/03/2018 06:59 AMPosted by Febbi
the forsaken xpac pretty much fixed everything that was wrong with the launch D2.

What are you smoking? It's still a endless grind for 1 light level killing the same 3 enemy model with guns that are forced thru your throat because you need to use your highest ilvl stuff otherwise you are UNABLE to receive reward.

!@#$ game
The campaign is the same trash of go there shoot these 3 enemy model and come back.
The world event are always the same trash. They just made it grindier to get people stuck on it i beleive.

We in WoW need to be careful of casting stones like that.

There's an NPC in Silverpine *still waiting* for you to return with those 6 clean worg guts, after all.