Does anyone bother with glyphs?

General Discussion
This isn't a profession question or sales or anything like that.

Do you actually bother using glyphs on your new or existing toons?

I personally have not touched them since they stopped being relative to character power and had their respective ui removed.
I actually forgot we still have them. Man, just thinking back to the days where we had a few options for our characters and the way we wanted to play them.
I mean, Blizz didnt give us any new ones this expac, but yea I do.
It's a system that has had so few updates... it's quite sad. But they were super enjoyable for a time. There are still some neat ones but boy... underwhelming.
When I level my inscription on a character and I remember we have them, I make them and send them to my characters on the same realm, and leave some in the guild bank.

I forget about them most of the time.
I actually didn't realize they were still in game. Is there a screen to add glyphs somewhere cause I cant find it.
They used to be a big deal for me before the whole system was gutted without mention
Detection Glyph is essential for rogue
yeah because some glyphs are very cool.
11/03/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Bøudicca
I actually didn't realize they were still in game. Is there a screen to add glyphs somewhere cause I cant find it.

When you get the glyph you learn it, then it pops up for you to place it, usually directly on the spell or ability that you are using it on
11/03/2018 09:31 AMPosted by Malochai
11/03/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Bøudicca

When you get the glyph you learn it, then it pops up for you to place it, usually directly on the spell or ability that you are using it on

thank you!
I kind of forgot about them too, ever since they removed the glyph tab.
Every druid I have that can afford it if I don't have a scribe on same realm gets orca glyph for all specs. Original aquatic form is the stuff nightmares are made of. I sent a bunch to different classes when they made the change on my main realm but generally forget to check to see if they're missing any after that. I'll sometimes make ones that seem to sell for higher prices on AH but that's rare too.
What stupid about them though is that they don't transcend specs. So a glyph applied to a spell that is common to all 3 specs requires you to purchase and apply it 3 times...
I miss the old glyph system.
Glyphs I always use:

Glyph of Stars (I hate boomchicken form)
Glyph of the Orca/Dolphin (same for the original water form)
Glyph of the Sentinel (Legion flight form looks like Wilford Brimley)
I definitely use them, but there's so few to use. I wish we had more glyphs, more ways to customize our character.
Glyphs still exist?
Sure. But that doesn't mean I think it's a great system. Frankly they need like 5 times the amount of effects for it to feel even remotely interesting.

Modifying spell effects is just as good a vector for customization as transmog is. But really, I feel like it should just be integrated into transmog.