Meat Wagon Mount Question

Customer Support
Hello,

I have 0 interest in WC3, but want the mount. If the spoils of war edition is purchased, is it possible to gift WC3 to a friend and retain the mount?
11/04/2018 10:17 AMPosted by Taurenbeak
Hello,

I have 0 interest in WC3, but want the mount. If the spoils of war edition is purchased, is it possible to gift WC3 to a friend and retain the mount?

Not likely no.
11/04/2018 10:22 AMPosted by Perl
Not likely no.

Correct, the product cannot be split up.
11/04/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Kalviery
11/04/2018 10:22 AMPosted by Perl
Not likely no.

Thanks for responding to this. Is there an option/going to be an option to purchase the mount separately? I can understand the answer to that being "no" if the mount was bundled with a WoW purchase, but bundling a WoW mount with another game doesn't seem very customer-friendly to me (especially considering that if the other game were to be played more, less time would be used to enjoy the bundled mount). Thank you.
11/04/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Taurenbeak
11/04/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Kalviery

Thanks for responding to this. Is there an option/going to be an option to purchase the mount separately? I can understand the answer to that being "no" if the mount was bundled with a WoW purchase, but bundling a WoW mount with another game doesn't seem very customer-friendly to me (especially considering that if the other game were to be played more, less time would be used to enjoy the bundled mount). Thank you.

A lot of special collections for Blizzard games have stuff for their other games. This isn't a new thing.
If you purchased the virtual ticket already then the Spoils of War edition would be just $30. This is only $5 more than the normal mount pricing, so if you are concerned about the mount and not the WC3 Reforged game. Think of it as you bought the mount for $25 and the game for $5. Then maybe you can stomach the purchase price.

Of course if you did not get the Virtual ticket you can still buy that bundle. Or you can be looking at it as bit of a steep $40 mount. Enjoy.
i bought Spoils of war edition. didnt recieve anything on WoW. Bug? or hasnt been released yet
11/06/2018 09:27 AMPosted by Explosive
i bought Spoils of war edition. didnt recieve anything on WoW. Bug? or hasnt been released yet

The mount doesn't release until the week of December 10th