Petition to give Alliance Blood Elves.

General Discussion
Take the Blood Elves, give em your fancy blue eyes. Give us Dark Iron Dwarves in return. Thanks, bye.
Since the elves that make up demonhunters are technically the only high elves, can I stay horde? If so i'm good with this plan.
11/05/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Effemel
Since the elves that make up demonhunters are technically the only high elves, can I stay horde? If so i'm good with this plan.

Can you behave yourself? You pinky promise?
NO. I WANT VULPERA. GIMME.
Considering the majority of Horde play Blood Elves I think you lose, Blackseven.

Maybe we should consider kicking out Orcs!
11/05/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Blackseven
Take the Blood Elves

FTFY
No.
Take the Blood Elves, give em your fancy blue eyes. Give us Dark Iron Dwarves in return. Thanks, bye.

Hell no, keep the toothpick drug-addicts. Especially not for Dark Iron, worst trade ever.
11/05/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Starlagosa
Considering the majority of Horde play Blood Elves I think you lose, Blackseven.

Orcs are the Horde. 1 Orc is worth 10 fancy elves.
This would solve the 55-35(?) population imbalance instantly
11/05/2018 11:53 AMPosted by Blackseven

Can you behave yourself? You pinky promise?

Absolutely not. I am completely unfit for high society. Thats why I want to stay with the horde.
They have blood elves already. Call em 'void elves' all you like...they're literally blood elves that had an unfortunate void accident. Like if I pushed you into a vat of pink paint...you'd still be an orc.
We don't want Blood Elves and we don't need anymore former Blood Elves after Void Elves.

The Horde is the faction for Addict Elves. You keep em.
11/05/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Fendris
This would solve the 55-35(?) population imbalance instantly

How though i mean they got velfs which are basically belfs. Give it time the velf population will prob rise
Ohh look, this thread again.
11/05/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Blackseven
11/05/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Starlagosa

Orcs are the Horde. 1 Orc is worth 10 fancy elves.

I don't know...I did sacrifice everything. What have you given?

Only if Moira is the new Warchief

I believe those elves are still blood elves. The blood elves left with Kael to go to Outland to meet with Illidan during Warcraft 3. During BC we see them training a lot of different blood elves to see if they have the endurance and prowess to become demon hunters at Black temple. Different groups of blood elves, but still blood elves nonetheless. Unless you meant high elves = blood elves.
11/05/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Marlasa
They have blood elves already. Call em 'void elves' all you like...they're literally blood elves that had an unfortunate void accident. Like if I pushed you into a vat of pink paint...you'd still be an orc.

Wouldn't I be pretty though? But seriously, they gotta go, we've babysat them long enough.