Since horde get zandalari paladins

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
11/05/2018 04:45 PMPosted by Iyoma
11/05/2018 04:35 PMPosted by Nobody

Don't you need a firefighter class even more?

Fire's out in 8.1. What's needed is a group of night elves that will bring Retribution to the Horde for what they did.

Blame doggy boy. He poked the wrong warchief. He is the reason the tree was burned down. We had a semi peace, but he taught Sylvanas that there can be no peace between the factions when he attacked her without provocation in Stormheim. He is the reason we are at war with the Horde.
I think the night elves deserve something new
11/05/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Fizzlespunk
11/05/2018 04:45 PMPosted by Iyoma

Fire's out in 8.1. What's needed is a group of night elves that will bring Retribution to the Horde for what they did.

Blame doggy boy. He poked the wrong warchief. He is the reason the tree was burned down. We had a semi peace, but he taught Sylvanas that there can be no peace between the factions when he attacked her without provocation in Stormheim. He is the reason we are at war with the Horde.

By that logic, we're at war because the Horde taught the Alliance there could be no peace when they attacked at Ashran. Stormheim has not been brought up as a cause for the war. Azerite and Sylvanas wanting to start a war to kill and raise people as Forsaken have (though her original and probably still target was Stormwind).
11/05/2018 04:25 PMPosted by Swiftraven
night warrior paladins would be badass

please do it blizzard

Yay even got swift on board with this one ;)

I am tired of my human Paladin, and been wanting at least one elf race on the Alliance to be Paladin, and since void elf makes no sense, an Elune infused warrior priest aka Paladin does!

Silvery holy spells and animations, and a kick !@#$ Holy saber mount to boot.
11/05/2018 04:24 PMPosted by Rageclaw
Can we get our night elf paladins.
So long as they are referred to as Ash Knights under the banner of The Ash Monkeys.
11/05/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Vicktoria
No you got Lightforged Draenei paladins and the new dwarves too.

LF Draenei and Dark Iron dwarves are reskins.... still only makes 3 Paladin races for Alliance, and 3 Paladin races for horde.
No
Sure, why not? My only issue would be it would start homogenizing the Night Elves into worshiping the Light instead of being unique with Elune.
11/05/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Iyoma
11/05/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Fizzlespunk

By that logic, we're at war because the Horde taught the Alliance there could be no peace when they attacked at Ashran. Stormheim has not been brought up as a cause for the war. Azerite and Sylvanas wanting to start a war to kill and raise people as Forsaken have (though her original and probably still target was Stormwind).

actually, it was floated as a reason for war. Slyvanus used genn's action to paint that while anduin was peaceful, genn would whisper poison in his ear to turn him against the horde. It was how she got saurfang on board.
Maybe next expansion.
11/05/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Degas
Sure, why not? My only issue would be it would start homogenizing the Night Elves into worshiping the Light instead of being unique with Elune.

My biggest concern too, but with out the legion class halls the homogenization would be harder to pull off. Elune holy warriors as lore would have it, mechanically paladins.

Edit.... just sparked an idea that Blizzard should start trying adding racial features to spells more often (they have Shamans and their totems by race)
Night Elf Paladin- silver/moon light
Tauren- blazing sun/firey light
Blood Elf- a orangish hue from the sun well
Human/dwarf- raw standard holy light
Draenei- Naaru infused light
Zandalari- loa and spirit infused light
I'm all for any race that has priests having pallies.
11/05/2018 05:31 PMPosted by Tyrandia
My biggest concern too, but with out the legion class halls the homogenization would be harder to pull off. Elune holy warriors as lore would have it, mechanically paladins.

True, that was the reason Paladin was my least liked Class Hall... I hated that Sunwalkers and Blood Knights were basically turned into Silver Hand Knights.

The same goes for Darkspear Druids... having them be folded into the Cenarion Circle rather than being blessed by their Loa irked me. Can't wait to unlock my Zandalari Dinomancer.
i didnt like class halls merging the backgrounds like that. It was no bueno in my eyes.

However its not to late to rectify those things by giving each race/class their own animation variations
11/05/2018 05:41 PMPosted by Rageclaw
i didnt like class halls merging the backgrounds like that. It was no bueno in my eyes.

However its not to late to rectify those things by giving each race/class their own animation variations

I would rather they put a plug on ARs and develop this kind of stuff, more class/race combos, and improve hairstyles, faces and heritage armors for the existing races we have had since for many of us, Vanilla
11/05/2018 05:31 PMPosted by Tyrandia
11/05/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Degas

Edit.... just sparked an idea that Blizzard should start trying adding racial features to spells more often (they have Shamans and their totems by race)
Night Elf Paladin- silver/moon light
Tauren- blazing sun/firey light
Blood Elf- a orangish hue from the sun well
Human/dwarf- raw standard holy light
Draenei- Naaru infused light
Zandalari- loa and spirit infused light

I agree, same with Priests for that matter.
Give the class combos more flavor.
Hopefully they give some backstory to why Zandalari can be paladins. With Rezan gone only assume they can achieve this power through Shirvallah like High Priest Thekal in old ZG.
Elves shouldn't be paladins. Its the most played race with the most played class. Look at blood elves. A good 1/4 of the Horde are BE paladins.
11/05/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Lathander
Elves shouldn't be paladins. Its the most played race with the most played class. Look at blood elves. A good 1/4 of the Horde are BE paladins.

because BE's are strong?
11/05/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Saranai
Gnome Paladins. Their class mount can be a carousel ride horse on a little platform with wheels. It would be freaking adorable.
This must happen.

I'd race change in a heartbeat! It would annoy my GF soooo much with me being just soooo cute.