Since horde get zandalari paladins

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5
Night Elves should definitely be Dark Warrior paladins.

However, it has NOTHING to do with Zandalari paladins.
I agree. The pally class hall story in legion had a big class hall story line involving a NE
11/05/2018 04:24 PMPosted by Rageclaw
Can we get our night elf paladins.

I hope this never happens...
11/05/2018 04:27 PMPosted by Rageclaw
Since they are progressing lorefor Night Elves they could easily make a new Elune based order.

Like what they did with Tauren
Moonwalkers!
11/05/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Iyoma
11/05/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Vicktoria
No you got Lightforged Draenei paladins and the new dwarves too.

So? There's still fewer Alliance paladins compared to Horde shamans. We need more.

And you have more shamans (4) compared go our paladins (3) your point?
I don't understand why people are against options so long as the lore can support it.

Lore certainly supports Kaldorei Paladins, especially after the Night Warrior bit.

Options are good people.
Yes, please. I'm surprised they weren't added in BFA.
No. You are getting Kul Tiran Shamans.

That'd be like saying, "Since Alliance is getting Kul Tiran Druids, can we finally get our Blood Elf Druids?"

Also, your Priestess of the Moon just made a hard line committment to the Dark Warrior, the phase of Elune's power least imbued with Light, moving Kaldorei culture as a whole several steps in a different direction.

Maybe some day - but it's not where your race's story seems to be taking you just now, and your crazed, "survival at any cost" heroes aren't off stealing you a Naaru to practice with.

You get shadows and vengeance, instead.
11/07/2018 02:30 AMPosted by Tymberlea

That'd be like saying, "Since Alliance is getting Kul Tiran Druids, can we finally get our Blood Elf Druids?"

Also, your Priestess of the Moon just made a hard line committment to the Dark Warrior, the phase of Elune's power least imbued with Light, moving Kaldorei culture as a whole several steps in a different direction.

Maybe some day - but it's not where your race's story seems to be taking you just now, and your crazed, "survival at any cost" heroes aren't off stealing you a Naaru to practice with.

you don't need to follow "the Light" to be a paladin. A paladin, as Blizzard uses the term, is a generic term for a holy warrior. That's why Tauren are Sunwalker and the Zandalari prelates follow the Loa of Kings.

You can indeed be a "shadows and vengeance" paladin. Ask the Scarlet Crusade.
11/07/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Tabaqui
11/07/2018 02:30 AMPosted by Tymberlea

you don't need to follow "the Light" to be a paladin. A paladin, as Blizzard uses the term, is a generic term for a holy warrior. That's why Tauren are Sunwalker and the Zandalari prelates follow the Loa of Kings.

You can indeed be a "shadows and vengeance" paladin. Ask the Scarlet Crusade.

You should probably stop making sense, people don't like it when you do that.
11/06/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Tuto
If you thought sunwalkers was terrible lore, this is even worst... This game is getting worst every new patch...

You mean that lore that barely showed up when Tauren Paladins were added in Cataclysm and then immediately abandoned after a couple of quests for Dezco in Krasarang Wilds? That lore?

I WISH we had that lore present during the Paladin Order Hall... instead, Aponi is basically just a furry Silver Hand Knight.
11/05/2018 04:24 PMPosted by Rageclaw
Can we get our night elf paladins.

Why not?

Really believe they need to open all races to all classes.
11/05/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Vicktoria
No you got Lightforged Draenei paladins and the new dwarves too.

These things aren't zero sum. I don't play Alliance, but if something fits the game, I think it should be added. The events of Legion and now BfA are a perfect time to add Nelf paladins. However if they don't do it now, then the timing becomes wrong. So they definitely should do it now.