Khaz Modan Silver Hand(Dwarf&Gnome RP)

Moon Guard
Brothers and sisters of Khaz Modan. Too long have we been separated. Too many of our kin distracted leaving our homeland lacking in the protection of the Light! Come my fellow dwarves! Come our gnomish cousins! May these lands be protected by the Light of the stout!

The Khaz Modan Silver Hand is a sub-project of the Unified Dwarven Senate. While the senate is used to facilitate RP of all kinds, it primarily focuses on events and political RP to set up those events.

The KMSH is an effort to bring Dwarf and Gnome Paladin RPers together to facilitate RP of a Lightly nature. Especially with all those new Dark Iron Paladins! Come and join us as we build more and more ways to for us short folk to RP!

Group Lead/High Lord: Durghan Thunderaxe(Dûrghan)

Officer/Council: N/A(Contact Dûrghan)

Headquarters: Under Construction.

Discord: Shared with the Unified Dwarven Senate
https://discord.gg/G8DabNG
Q&A

Q. Is this a guild?
A. No, it is an independent RP group. Any and all may join regardless of their guild status.

Q. Is this an attempt to hold authority over paladin RP?
A. Not at all. Just a central place for others to gather and have fun.

Q. What about Khaz Modan? It's in the title!
A. Just like the Unified Dwarven Senate, the Khaz Modan Silver Hand is a meta group that is semi-independent. Unlike some other groups, the KMSH is not an actual chapter. It is a gathering of paladins from other chapters.

Q. But you have a High Lord.
A. Someone has to manage things ICly.

Q. What about other paladin RP groups?
A. We're more than willing to work with them and even have dual membership. Our goal is not to take members away from them. Only to create more dwarf and gnome centered RP.

Q. Gnomes can't be paladins! How does that work?
A. Gnomish Paladins are not a new RP concept. Over the years Priest and Warriors have been used as proxy. Though we will not dictate how an individual goes about that with their gnome.

Q. I am neither a dwarf nor a gnome. May I participate?
A. Unless you are married to a dwarf or gnome, no. We're focused on dwarfs and gnomes.

Q. Can other Light RPers such as priest take part?
A. Not entirely. They can come along, but there are others catering to those kinds of RP. (Shout out to Popohnia<3)
[Reserved]
Hello there! This is a pretty cool project, all the best.

11/05/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Barhilda
A. Not entirely. They can come along, but there are others catering to those kinds of RP. (Shout out to Popohnia<3)

Would you (or anyone else) be able to point me in the right direction? When I last played regularly there was a massive amount of Holy/Light RP, with a variety of Silver Hand groups to pick from depending on your character's nationality, two or three larger Priest/Paladin congregations and a good handful of guilds as well.

I've only been back just a bit but I haven't seen anywhere near the kind of organized and populated activity around the Cathedral or Plaguelands there used to be. Has it migrated elsewhere? Have groups condensed, split or otherwise merged into other groups/guilds?

Any insight or references are appreciated.
11/06/2018 09:59 AMPosted by Eadren
Would you (or anyone else) be able to point me in the right direction? When I last played regularly there was a massive amount of Holy/Light RP, with a variety of Silver Hand groups to pick from depending on your character's nationality, two or three larger Priest/Paladin congregations and a good handful of guilds as well.

I am a fairly new face on MG (been here just over a year now) and from what I have seen, Light RP is sort of spread out. There's like, one or two guilds that do clergy stuff in the Cathedral (though I don't know what their activity is like, these days.)

I do see you're wearing an Argent tabard, so I should mention that I do know of two Argent guilds that share Hearthglen, I think. They may be out doing campaigns elsewhere, though!

Past that, the biggest bunch of paladin RP I know of would be the Silver Hammer, which is sort of like a "knights of the round table'-esque paladin council for the Alliance.

This dwarf Silver Hand group looks pretty cool, though! I will definitely direct my dwarf friends in this general direction. A few definitely did roll DI paladins and are trying to figure out the lore.
11/06/2018 09:59 AMPosted by Eadren
Hello there! This is a pretty cool project, all the best.

11/05/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Barhilda

I've only been back just a bit but I haven't seen anywhere near the kind of organized and populated activity around the Cathedral or Plaguelands there used to be. Has it migrated elsewhere? Have groups condensed, split or otherwise merged into other groups/guilds?

Any insight or references are appreciated.

The different Silver Hand and Light guilds have come and gone, not a whole lot of us left, but I also know someone guilds do have Light units.

For example:

Argent Bulwark - We're Moon Guard's longest running Argent Crusade theme'd guild and we have our own Knighthood/Paladin Order within the Crusade.

Blades of Greymane (I THINK) - I think they have their own light based group, but obviously it's Gilnean themed.

Remnant of Lordaeron - An Alliance Lordaeronian Group based out of the Plaguelands, run by Niklos.