Change Loot Style For Pug Mythic Please

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Now that 100 guilds ally/horde have killed mythic g'huun, does it really matter if people want to kill 1 boss per day?
right now with the current lockout, its difficult / nearly impossible to hack at it boss by boss.
why not let people pug a little bit each day with completely new sets of people ?
That is not the purpose of mythic raiding difficulty.

It is still possible to slowly hack away at difficult bosses over time; that’s how everyone does make the kills.

Group up with a steady bunch of players and set a schedule to make sure you get the same people over and over and grind away.
What difference does it make if people can loot the bosses one by one with 20 different people each time ?
11/07/2018 01:36 AMPosted by Longos
What difference does it make if people can loot the bosses one by one with 20 different people each time ?

It does make a difference.

It may not apply to you, but then neither does mythic raiding.

If you really care, google it. This ground has been covered endlessly, once per tier even.

It is this way on purpose, It won’t be changing. Deal with it or don’t do the content.
no
So people who don't want to be in a long term guild aren't allowed to do mythic the same way you guys are?
why the special treatment?
Why should I be punished for not having a long term guild or wanting to see the same 19 people over and over again?
I cant just find random people each different day and try again ? why do they have to suffice to my lockout?
Are you a troll ?

Mythic is designed and produced for guilds.

People like you have already ruined everything else about warcraft; you’ve got enough.
11/08/2018 01:01 AMPosted by Longos
Why should I be punished for not having a long term guild or wanting to see the same 19 people over and over again?
I cant just find random people each different day and try again ? why do they have to suffice to my lockout?

Some of you need to look up the word "punishment". Here is a hint: it doesn't mean not having success at something because you choose to do it in a way that is less efficient.

If people try to play tennis with a wooden spoon instead of a racquet, would you say they are being punished because they can't have the same level of success?

If people decide to put on a sleep mask before watching a movie, are they being punished because they can't enjoy the movie as much as the people around them?

I'm hoping you answered "no" to both questions, in which case, you should be able to see that if you decide to do something in a way that is more difficult, it doesn't mean you're getting punished because other people haven't engineered a way for you to have equal success with the people who are choosing the easier method.

Punishment also doesn't mean other people getting things that you want. Professional athletes can make millions of dollars per year. I don't make millions of dollars per year. WHY AM I BEING PUNISHED FOR NOT BEING WORLD CLASS AT A SPORT??????

11/08/2018 12:45 AMPosted by Longos
So people who don't want to be in a long term guild aren't allowed to do mythic the same way you guys are?

It's not special treatment ffs. You don't want to be in a long term guild? That's fine, it's your choice. But you can't expect all the benefits of being in a guild when you choose to opt out. You have the exact same opportunity as everyone else in the game. What you choose to do is on you. There is no special treatment.
11/08/2018 12:45 AMPosted by Longos

I really hope you aren't naturally this dense.
11/08/2018 01:01 AMPosted by Longos

Mythic should be for a coordinated guild not a bunch of randos and yes you should be punished for being stubborn and not joining a "raiding guild" if you want to raid mythic.

Go away.
You guys already got months of time to do whatever you wanted to do,
why should pugs and people with different life schedules continue to be at a dis-advantage ?
its already old content, let us pug it with a pug flex lockout style.
11/09/2018 01:38 AMPosted by Longos
why should pugs and people with different life schedules continue to be at a dis-advantage ?

Being required to do something the exact same way everyone else did is now a "disadvantage"? Please tell me you're not serious...

11/09/2018 01:38 AMPosted by Longos
its already old content, let us pug it with a pug flex lockout style.

It is still current content. Stop asking for the rules to bend to your convenience. Also stop making threads on topics that are covered in other threads. You made this thread within minutes after posting in 2 others and it's annoying having to respond to you in 3 threads at once.