1 or 2 new classes will bring back millions

General Discussion
you have to understand there are millions of wow fans that do not play they are waiting for something new to come back for there is no content that they can release that would have any if at all the same impact of new classes
Blizzard's developers can't even handle the classes currently in the game. Adding more seems out of the question.
11/07/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Tewa
Blizzard's developers can't even handle the classes currently in the game. Adding more seems out of the question.
it hurts tbh cause we know they have the resources to fix these issues but as of late it seems like other projects are there main focus instead of focusing on (WORLD OF WARCRAFT) i feel it could continue to grow if the effort was put in
any way going to play wow now. my concerns are we already no that they have moved all there top developers to other projects i feel that if they forget about wow and slowly let it decline that it is over for them say what you want but for the first time in for ever the future does not look bright and i never thought i would feel this way i love blizzard games ( i am aotc with 2 toons i have reached legend twice in hs i have been ranked pretty high in hots) like i legit play the games. but i can say 100% i will NEVER play a mobile game i am 44 yes i am old but guess what us old folks are the ones with money. all i hope for is that wow keeps getting GOOD content and yes new classes. i am not going to be all like whatever blizz i am unsubbing nope i will continue to play, that is because i believe things will continue to get better no hate here just looking to see whats for next year cause they have a lot of players trust to gain from this year
I wish there was a down vote so i can express how much i dont want this, since you know, the classes can hardly be balanced as is.
New class.

Clueless Developer

Healer/Tank/DPS class

Abilities:
Better late than never
"Heal the entire group for 100% of their life, only usable on dead group members"

You all have survivor skills
"Taunts all enemies in an area around the caster, only usable after your group has quit"

Over/Under tuned
"Using this ability either instantly kills a mob due to its over powered nature, or spawns 10 elite versions of the mob that kill your group"
Lol. 10 new classes and some free cheese will not save this game.
11/07/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Tiridan
11/07/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Sunday

That was literally August 2016
Yeah and? I don't think anyone wants a class every single expansion, especially seeing as how broken certain specs are right now.
You don't speak for me buddy boy
11/07/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Laurethelas
But how can it bring back millions if there's only 7 thousand people on the planet?

Seriously though- allied classes, they're coming, you heard it here first.
I hope to god that was a joke.
11/07/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Tewa
11/07/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Kozer
New class.

Clueless Developer

Healer/Tank/DPS class

Abilities:
Better late than never
"Heal the entire group for 100% of their life, only usable on dead group members"

You all have survivor skills
"Taunts all enemies in an area around the caster, only usable after your group has quit"

Over/Under tuned
"Using this ability either instantly kills a mob due to its over powered nature, or spawns 10 elite versions of the mob that kill your group"

Lol. Going to do you one better.

DPS Developer Panic Syndrome. Always has a knee jerk response to attacks....either does too much damage or not enough....never a middle ground.

HEALS Hears Everyone Although Laughs Sarcastically. The ability to heal only themselves and can protect themselves via a bubble called disconnected. Once per day they can blame players for mistakes they made.

No tank class...too busy with the over saturated mobile market.
I'd honestly be fine if they didn't add any more classes. Every hero class from WC3 is either in the game or has been divided up across different classes, there's really nothing left unless they start creating new classes entirely.

I wouldn't mind seeing maybe more specs added, or more spec tweaking of existing classes
They cant even design the current classes right and you want more problems? XD
11/07/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Purma
naga could be a new class thoughts?

Naga aren't a class, they are a race.
No. Please fix the existing classes and give us back what was taken from them!

For all we know, Blizzard could take the treasure trove of stolen abilities and use it to make an entirely new class. Falafel Edge Mage. Then we'll NEVER see our abilities again!
I want.

Ranged.
11/07/2018 02:45 PMPosted by Tiridan
We literally just got Demon Hunters.

Wow is behind in terms of pumping out new classes. A lot of online games bring out new classes with new expansions. Take FFXI or FFXIV for instance. They come out with 2-4 class/jobs for every expansion. If you want to use the argument that its a different company and you can't compare (I totally can) then take Overwatch which is from the same company. They have new heroes coming out left and right.
11/07/2018 04:41 PMPosted by Averax
I want.

Ranged.

I want ranged + tank other than druids. But adding new specs could work for this.
WTB Lich Hero Class
11/07/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Wenoan
I don't want to see more classes. I want to see more specs. Dark Ranger can be a new hunter and/or rogue spec. Like we don't need more classes they struggle to balance them as is.

I can get behind that. I wanted a new class, but I can get behind a new spec for the classes that we have. That would at least be considered a new class to me.