WQ/Dailies, not rewarding to raiders

Quests
Increasing the gold and azerite power on the daily emissary cache was great, and a big step in the right direction, but it doesn't solve the whole problem. The problem, which existed in Legion as well, is that the way the gear scales with your ilvl up to a cap of 340 (370 in the case of azerite), you reach a point fairly early on where you stop seeing a tangible reward for your time.

If you take a fresh 120 out to do WQ without buying gear or spamming dungeons first, you may get lucky and get a WF/TF piece, but most of what you get is going to be about the same level you're already wearing if you quested to level. (I have even seen WQ rewards that were a downgrade from pieces I'd gotten while leveling alts) So you go out and raise your ilvl with dungeons/buying gear and for a time, you have a good chance of seeing upgrades from WQ/caches. But once you have all 340 gear or better, you no longer get a meaningful reward for doing WQ or the emissary caches save for the gold/azerite power ones.

There's nothing satisfying about feeling like the only reason I'm going to do my four WQ is to get 800 azerite power that doesn't even make a dent in what I need to level my neck. Many people I know have stopped bothering to do them at all for this reason and frankly, if you're not doing dailies, there's not a whole lot else to do outside of raids right now once you've geared from raiding and M+. Perhaps even more frustrating, is when your 356 alt's emissary azerite armor cache is 355 instead of 370. I mean honestly, what is the point in giving us these rewards if by the time we're high enough ilvl to get them, they're no longer useful?

So here's what I think, obviously we can't have limitless gear scaling from WQ rewards but they should still be worth doing for those of us who won't use the 340/370 piece. When a max level character goes back and does leveling quests, they get a higher gold reward than a leveling player would because you're no longer getting the xp from them. So when a max ilvl (or higher than the reward) character does a WQ with a gear reward, they too should receive further compensation, either in the form of a lump sum of gold or azerite power. It doesn't have to be anything ridiculous, but enough to feel like it was worth your time to go out there and do it.

Furthermore, a 356 character should not be seeing a 355 reward when the item scales up to 370. If you're above 355, you should get a 370. It's that simple. If you're above 340, you get the 355.

People are quitting this game because they are bored and tired of grinding for no tangible reward, small changes here and there can go a long ways toward fixing that problem.
Not sure why they didn't put some rep chests in like Legion.

JUST NOT MAKING A RARE MOUNT THAT IS ON A STUPID low drop rate, impossible drop like legion. I still need 3 of them. Now that legion has moved on its going to be a pain to farm.

rep chest will need some kind of incentive so mount can have a chance to drop or can be bought after a determined time.
Legion didn't start with rep chests. They've announced Paragon chests for bfa in 8.1
This topic is dilemma, some people share your opinion , yes, but some ( maybe most) people does not like farming wq when they raid mythic, because they are nr1 awesome heroes who like only raid and 1 m+ per week.
So whatever blizzard does it makes %15-25 playerbase angry, because as i told there are so many opinions .
Suppose that they increased the cap to 370 from wq, than raiders will say blizzard showering casuals with gear so we can not understand who is good who is bad ( i know you can check with some addons like raider io or simply armory). Some casuals will ask for more increased cap. This wont end.
An

11/11/2018 02:29 PMPosted by Niccii
Not sure why they didn't put some rep chests in like Legion.

JUST NOT MAKING A RARE MOUNT THAT IS ON A STUPID low drop rate, impossible drop like legion. I still need 3 of them. Now that legion has moved on its going to be a pain to farm.

rep chest will need some kind of incentive so mount can have a chance to drop or can be bought after a determined time.

And as you said if they add some mount chance on chest it becomes endless farm. I got all the mounts from wq emissaries in legion. But i was farming for gold, get mounts in mean time eventually. Because i did %95 of daily emissaries at 3 toon for over a year. I made 4 toons 110 time to time and do quest for mission tables, i did daily emissary in 7 toons everyday last 3 months of legion. Then i got last mount valarjar with my 4th alt.
So think again when you want a mount drop chance from chest .
I killed felhounds of sargeras more than 120 times with different toons before i give up, i could not get the mount.
11/12/2018 03:22 PMPosted by Lagemisa
This topic is dilemma, some people share your opinion , yes, but some ( maybe most) people does not like farming wq when they raid mythic, because they are nr1 awesome heroes who like only raid and 1 m+ per week.

[/quote]

So because some people don't want to do something, it shouldn't exist as an option for others? I have zero interest in battle pets but I'm not petitioning for them to remove that feature from the game because I respect that it is my choice not to participate in that content. That's how you keep a game like this alive, with choices of things to do. You're right, not everyone will want to do the same thing, but if you remove that option, you are removing content and choice.