Berserking Nerfed!? What!?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
11/10/2018 02:22 PMPosted by Empowerments
Ion admits that Beserking is a bit too powerful of a racial ability for some classes and this is why it is receiving a small nerf.

11/10/2018 02:22 PMPosted by Empowerments
admits that Beserking is a bit too powerful

Your words.

In the future, maybe Blizz will find a way to buff every race except the one they think is too strong. Sounds complicated, until then they'll just nerf.

What a fine day it will be when Blizz realizes the only way to go is up, and up, and up.

: )
11/10/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Galadhir
I really wish they would just buff Alliance racials as opposed to nerfing Horde ones.
Shadowmeld is probably one of the best racials in pvp and pve for pve M+ skips meld is disgusting.
Honestly, even as a loud person about the racial Imbalance, I want them to just give the Alliance better racials and replace the niche defensive racials with something more viable in all content. There's tons of raid and dungeon content that the gnome racial doesn't work on, let alone the racials like Lightforged Draenei being absolutely horrible in PvP and PvE.

They need to give the Alliance either new racials or change their current ones to give something more appealing. As it stands, Horde Racials are just more viable overall.
All racials should be non-combat.
I don't pvp or care about pvp.

Um good because it also applies to PvE.
REMOVE ALL COMBAT RACIALS
i think it's when it stacks with things like the balance druid cooldown which is also 3 minutes plus I have an on use haste trinket and can macro it all. it makes beserking very strong and can cause balance issues like with my current setup.

the same balance issues occured with paladin's crusade in legion.

crusade was such a strong talent that it caused severe trinket balancing issues for retribution. the elisandra trinket got nerfed down JUST FOR RETRIBUTION to like 1.5 procs per minute or something like that while other classes were getting way more like 20 procs per minute.

once BFA hit crusade got nerfed really hard so they wouldn't have to deal with that again.

I have a feelling they are trying to nip something in the bud now.

Also I remember farming herald of the titans on this guy as resto.

I was able to get a summons to 2 moons at level 80 and my friend flew me around to let me herb things to max level lifeblood at level 80.

that plus beserking was so strong for my hots. it was pretty insane how fast i could cast too.
11/10/2018 05:54 PMPosted by Stormspellz
REMOVE ALL COMBAT RACIALS

I'd be fine with this TBH. But obviously investors wouldn't be as the only thing keeping investors from completely pulling out is a promise of increased microtransactions.
Now is they just take another swing at that orc stun reducing racial. That absolutely should not work in PvP. Or at best it should have a one minute icd.
You shouldn't play a race for its racials.

I really wish they would just buff Alliance racials as opposed to nerfing Horde ones.

Honestly, they should just leave the racials alone as they are.
11/10/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Skrudzhi
Well Ion is doing exactly what he wants, ruining the game for the rest of us.

Why do you think he makes every single decision in the game by himself? I doubt you even know how a company runs.
11/10/2018 06:56 PMPosted by Mikazaki
You shouldn't play a race for its racials.

Honestly, they should just leave the racials alone as they are.

Telling players and Blizzard what they "should" do? Not arrogant at all.
With this nerf, i wonder what .4% dps gain racial will be targeted next as "OP"
Horde complaining about their overpowered racials being nerfed while Human's have a racial that is literally useless for PvE.
11/10/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Shinitakunai
Shadowmeld is probably one of the best racials in pvp and pve for pve M+ skips meld is disgusting.

Lol

Shadowmeld doesn’t down bosses.
Every Man For himself was a nerf
Arcane Torrent was a nerf
Berserking nerf is just a little tap on the wrist, I would'nt even call it a nerf.
11/10/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Knilusm
11/10/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Shinitakunai
... Shadowmeld is probably one of the best racials in pvp and pve for pve M+ skips meld is disgusting.

Lol

Shadowmeld doesn’t down bosses.

No, but it enables some pretty good M+ skips, (when it actually works, since shadowmeld seems to suffer from the same problems that Vanish does). So while it doesn't help down bosses faster persay, it certainly speeds up dungeons and can make for a much faster/more efficent run.
remember folks. horde are not allowed to have competing racial at all. if they do. it ahs to be nerf. Been this way sense I started in 2004 end of oct. that is all.
11/10/2018 02:25 PMPosted by Empowerments
11/10/2018 02:24 PMPosted by Sinelus
Because a mini hero shouldn't even exist for any race.

Then change it, don't nerf it. It already calculates to less haste than other racials. Just give us the same passive 1% haste.

You get the benefit of choosing a burst window with it, a flat 1% haste buff will do little for you overall.
Nearly all top raiders on horde are troll. Yeah not op at all.