What is Destruction getting in 8.1?

Warlock
If you look on the patch notes for 8.1 on wowhead, theres a spell that is just called "warlock" (obviously a place holder), The page says "warlock" is now a destruction spell.

is Destruction getting a spell brought over from another spec to use? does anyone know about this?
I wondered the same thing. Looked like, basically nothing for destruction.
You all got 10% health increase baseline with the rest of locks and the option for Demon armor (another 10% and 125% armor) as a PVP talent but yeah other then that...
nothing else for Destro or AFF
Nothing is finalized as yet, I really want to see a big buff to either Destro of Demo.

Personally i play Warlock for being a Warlock and will play any spec i just wish to be relevant in end game content. At the moment we just are not relevant for Mythic+ at high end level and would love for Destro or Demo to fill the gap.
11/12/2018 06:18 PMPosted by Blythyie
At the moment we just are not relevant for Mythic+ at high end level

If you just mean Warlocks in general, then that's not true. There's quite a few Warlocks in super high end M+. Most are Affliction but some are Destro
Cool chaos bolt and cataclysm animation.
Nothing is finalized as yet, I really want to see a big buff to either Destro of Demo.

Personally i play Warlock for being a Warlock and will play any spec i just wish to be relevant in end game content. At the moment we just are not relevant for Mythic+ at high end level and would love for Destro or Demo to fill the gap.

Warlock is decent in high end m+ though, theres a few classes like Mage/Boomy/Rogue/Dh that are better yeah, but we are highly represented.
11/12/2018 11:31 PMPosted by Tigglesqt

Warlock is decent in high end m+ though, theres a few classes like Mage/Boomy/Rogue/Dh that are better yeah, but we are highly represented.

If u call being behind by 10-20% on overall damage compared to almost every other class decent... then yes we are decent
11/12/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Archibald
Cool chaos bolt and cataclysm animation.

Wait are we getting new animations? Current chaos bolt animation sucks old was better.
Blueballed, mostly.
11/12/2018 01:35 PMPosted by Sefirosuwar
You all got 10% health increase baseline with the rest of locks and the option for Demon armor (another 10% and 125% armor) as a PVP talent but yeah other then that...
nothing else for Destro or AFF

aka pointless stuff as PvP will still be suicide moment a melee looks at a destro warlock :/

TBH 8.1 atm is looking like crap.

between war/bears needing upped, (most)casters need something to help em vs melee training, dps tweaks needed on some...and not a lot of time left for these..

also idk if anyone mentionedi t but demon pets getting "buffed" and "nerfed". (some increased across board, but also fixed the energy regen bug so it's losing half regen of live atm iirc)