So for 2 or 3 years of fighting them and Now giving them a pass

General Discussion
Sure sure we help them with that Zul'Grub businesses,

But They attack us when Deathwing ran a muck: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfoCq-RssLk

then around MoP time they attack agian to wake Lei shen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q51B6M70QBs

yeah we need there boats but.... Yeah There some thing I still can't forgive zandalar, Sure sure Blame it on Zul but was Rastakhan Choice not to Head the warning when most his kingdom went under sea and they act like end of the world, Now they like "oh hey, We use to the sea life even if we lost lot our homes."

I take Shadow of the Horde get ret con as well?

Go on say "Give them a chance they been good"

Won't heal up the PTSD and long suffering dealing with there BS.

But Hey "Change my mind" why should I play one, I will unlock them dose not mean I make one.
Zul'Aman.... Zul'Farrak....

Why are we giving them the pass?
The Zandalari we fought were Zul's followers, and we end up fighting, wait for it ... Zul's followers, again.

The Amani and Farrakki, we're not giving them any passes. It's a rule of Zandalar that the troll tribes are supposed to meet in peace. The ones who don't honor this rule get a beat down.
11/12/2018 05:49 AMPosted by Sahalen
Zul'Aman.... Zul'Farrak....

Why are we giving them the pass?
no no whole Damn race Zandalari we been fighting them and now "We Horde allies now" for what.... We nearly got kill or enslave by them few years a go and now we ok working for these trolls?!?!
11/12/2018 05:53 AMPosted by Midlight
The Zandalari we fought were Zul's followers, and we end up fighting, wait for it ... Zul's followers, again.

The Amani and Farrakki, we're not giving them any passes. It's a rule of Zandalar that the troll tribes are supposed to meet in peace. The ones who don't honor this rule get a beat down.
Pretty Much I get that, I surprise they hold there gruge on Darkspear with that happen but we all know how that went in the end

And I'm Sure Zul "Pets" the mogu went well when Rastakhan should know back they they where old allies back in old days and look how well hey are working well today.

Make us wonder how long They throw us away when moment comes.
A lot of Horde memebers understand that it was Zul’s doing despite if Rastakhan actually cared or not. So really it’s Sylvanas wanting more troops, resources, and a stronger navy under her belt that she can command against the Alliance. It sounds like she doesn’t care who she works with, she just wants the Alliance wiped out or in a weakened state to where they are no longer a threat to her. The san’layn are sketchiest of all. The fact Horde worked with them was interesting. I would think people would trust a Zandalari more than them.

After 8.1 (spoilers) ............................................................................

After the Alliance raid the Zandalari capital, King Rastakhan dies. Talanji makes a comment suggesting that the Zandalari are in a weakened state and are useless to the Horde. Will Sylavanas and the Horde leave them now that they are useless to them? And Sylvanas makes a comment that her and the Horde aren’t leaving the Zandalari. They pledged to be allies and work together.

The Horde has always been built around misfits. I bet allowing the undead forsaken was controversial at the time too. Blood elves fought against the orcs back when they were part of the Alliance and were high elves. The mag’har orcs from Draenor had members who were part of the iron horde joining the Horde. Controversial allies isn’t new to the Horde. The Horde is built on an unlikely group of misfits trying to survive in a world where no one wants them.
Were the Zandalari ever directly opposed to the Horde and Alliance?

IIRC in Cataclysm, their opposition to the Horde and Alliance was purely because the Horde and Alliance opposed their allies.

Likewise in MoP, they opposed the Horde and Alliance purely because the Mogu were their allies.

They were never directly the Horde or Alliance's enemies. They simply wanted to advance their kingdoms desires, whether it be uniting the Troll tribes back in Cataclysm or joining up with the Mogu who had been their allies for thousands of years.

It was never anything personal.
11/12/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Awkward
Zul's followers were, they were basically trying to "rebuild the glorious zandalari empire" in its fullest which meant the eradication of all non troll races (other than Darkspear trolls, they were targets too) that weren't willing to become practically slaves to them.
Cause their trolls and we can not have trolls joining the Alliance.
11/12/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Nemestrïnus
11/12/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Awkward
Zul's followers were, they were basically trying to "rebuild the glorious zandalari empire" in its fullest which meant the eradication of all non troll races (other than Darkspear trolls, they were targets too) that weren't willing to become practically slaves to them.

Especially considering they were part of Zul's faction, I don't really see it as any different to rallying the Dark Iron to the Alliance's cause or the Nightborne to the Horde's cause. Are the Alliance supposed to hate Dark Iron forever because they were enemies before Moira took over? Or are we supposed to hate the Nightborne because Elisandre and her followers allied with the Legion?

The Zandalari supported the Zandalari. Sometimes that meant allying with the Horde like they did for Vanilla ZG and Zul'drak, and sometimes that meant being the enemies of the Horde, like they were when they allied with the Gurubashi, Amani and Mogu.

Personally I would consider there more bad blood between the Kul Tirans and the Alliance than the Horde and Zandalari.

It's not like they're the Scourge or Legion. The Horde aren't fundamentally opposed to the Zandalari, especially with the Zul faction gone, and the Zandalari aren't fundamentally opposed to the Horde. Especially not when there is a mutual benefit to the Zandalar joining the Horde.
Keep in mind, the Zandalari slaughtered the Pandaren and kept them as slaves.

Yet, here are those Pandaren, totally okay with joining the Zandalari for no reason, lol.
11/12/2018 10:07 AMPosted by Noraver

Yet, here are those Pandaren, totally okay with joining the Zandalari for no reason, lol.

Don't be ridiculous. Pandaren don't exist.
11/12/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Awkward
11/12/2018 10:07 AMPosted by Noraver

Don't be ridiculous. Pandaren don't exist.

Personally I cant wait to do MoP content as a zandalari. It will be hilarious.