See You Guys Around :D

General Discussion
So... Hi :D

New Forums, heh? I bet a lot of people are happy! That's good!

But unfortunately I took a look at the OW forums and sadly I did not like what I saw.

My reasons are my own and I do not intend on turning anyone against the new forums. But the truth is that I've decided to take my free time elsewhere.

I'll miss you guys though!

I'm not quitting WoW itself though and maybe we will see each other around in-game.

But my time here on GD is sadly over :(

PS: Demon Hunters, I never truly hated you guys. It was all a joke :D
11/12/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Mortis
PS: Demon Hunters, I never truly hated you guys. It was all a joke :D

Blasphemy!
Well, I'll miss and fondly remember the humor inherent in your posts. After today my time here is over as well. Cheers!

(I always knew it was a joke, even when viewed from the lens of my DH's perspective)

*hug*
Don’t blame you, Mortis. I’ll miss you even though you’re a smelly Warlock.
Aww, you're posts are what got me into the forums in the first place. Bye Mortis :(
Bye Mortis!

Kiss all your lovely Succubi goodbye for me.

And as always, Dark Lady watch over you!
aww, Im going to miss the Nightmare Duck helm :(
So... you're saying the position of top undead poster is available?

I'ma need to buy a new suit.
I’ve also seen the new style that’s coming and don’t really like it either. Not sure if I will continue to be active on the forums or not yet but I understand the sentiment and good luck to you!
11/12/2018 09:27 AMPosted by Arron

*Steals Arron's hat for the last time*
Cheers! Hope you find something fun to occupy your time. ;)

I haven't looked at the Overwatch forums recently myself, though I dinked around on them previously for a bit and really didn't mind the interface. I've been on forums for nigh twenty years at this point, though, and they all have their ups and downs where structure is concerned. So I may be more forgiving than most of any changes or systemic reworkings. :P
11/12/2018 09:28 AMPosted by Mortis
11/12/2018 09:27 AMPosted by Arron

*Steals Arron's hat for the last time*

I dunno whose hat you've been taking this whole time, but... I've been wearing an executioner's mask.... thing... Not a hat. Never a hat.

I hate what they do to my hair, you know?
Aww. Gonna miss the succubus fetish threads.

:\
Farewell, Mortis! May you find many demon ladies to add to your harem. I'll miss you, my brother in undeath.
They won't be so excited with the new forums when they can see the post they made get flagged and you get banned in-game for being a negative nelly.

Hope you come back peace!
Well, there goes any discussion of the life details of the succubus and all its variants.
I'll miss your puns, Mortis. I liked to pretend I hated them, but they always made me laugh. I hope you have fun wherever you go!
I think I might do the same. I don't like the Overwatch forums either. Take it easy, Mort.