the alliance at Thrallamar yesterday

War Mode and World PvP
Just wanted to post and laugh cause you had to blow your cool downs to kill me. You are 120 with raid/pvp gear and I'm just a lowbee 116. I laughed for a while.
I'm confused. You're bragging about being hard to kill because the server applied a large handicap to the fight making you much harder to kill then you will be when you hit 120?

Or did you think that was just skill on your part?
Actually the scaling penalizes lower level people now. The Alliance probably didn't even notice her level and blew cooldowns as a matter of course. She's just trying to salvage some of her ego by making a carefully camouflaged whine post.
11/13/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Zanidrel
Just wanted to post and laugh cause you had to blow your cool downs to kill me. You are 120 with raid/pvp gear and I'm just a lowbee 116. I laughed for a while.

LET me GUESS who killed these LOWBIES.

My GUESS is

TroubleMAKERS
No I just thought it was funny regardless of the assumptions everyone is making. :P though I did get one of them to around 10% before their friend healed them. I was the only horde who thought it was fun. Stop assuming stuff that isn't true.

11/13/2018 09:52 AMPosted by Yarrow
She's just trying to salvage some of her ego by making a carefully camouflaged whine post.

That is really sad for you to say this because it's so far from the truth. W/e though, believe what you want.
Mira if you made a post then you lost.
Chupa!
11/14/2018 06:12 AMPosted by Chingasos
Mira if you made a post then you lost.

Ooo the truth is I was hoping to draw out some of the folks I play against, I guess they're too shy.

11/14/2018 06:12 AMPosted by Chingasos
Chupa

No seas un idiota
Ooo the truth is I was hoping to draw out some of the folks I play against, I guess they're too shy.

I hate to break it to you, but out of all the people playing this game, there's only the same 25~ people who post in this particular forum. I doubt they saw this, and I kind of doubt that you really expected them to see this.
11/14/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Balanor
I doubt they saw this, and I kind of doubt that you really expected them to see this.

But I believed! however misplaced I did want to try and have a decent conversation about our battles XD.
I've dealt with my fair share of trashbags in world pvp. It absolutely is quite a wonderful feeling when for example you just hit max level, and go straight into world pvp and go up against another max level who is quite geared to the teeth, and you just blow your own mind when you didn't expect to drop that player to the ground, but you somehow did.

And the only explanation is that some people are just trash players and deserve to know their place if they were the ones acting cocky at first. And I'm pretty sure the player that this mage was fighting in Hellfire felt like God when his healer had to shamefully heal his max leveled a** up because he got to 10% from being solo'd by a non-max level.

Scaling or no scaling, if you're a good player at max level and decent gear, you can easily smack the *censor beep* out of a fresh max level or a non-max level. This mage should've lost, but supposedly he knows his class well enough to put serious hurt on a max level who clearly doesn't know his class if he needs his healer buddy to help keep him alive vs a 116. Shameful.

Stop hating on the mage just because you don't know your class and aspects of PvP well enough to do what he did.
Dear Horde,

Git wrekt

Love,
Corn
They were solely there to kill you and you alone. They fought bravely and completed their mission.

The random lvl 116 Horde has been slain.