Guess the Zandalari Paladin Mount

General Discussion
I'm hoping for a holy, Loa themed tiger or badass T-Rex. But the t-rex might be too awesome and wipe out all other class paladins in the game.

So it will probably just be another raptor =/
Where is it stated they will get a mount? Pretty sure only dark iron dwarves get a paladin specific mount. Hopefully I'm wrong but wouldn't hold my breath on this one.
I want a holy raptor so freaking bad.

11/14/2018 06:14 AMPosted by Darikin
Where is it stated they will get a mount? Pretty sure only dark iron dwarves get a paladin specific mount. Hopefully I'm wrong but wouldn't hold my breath on this one.

Zandalari get unique Druid and Shaman forms. Prelates are not part of any established Paladin order. Of course they’re getting a unique mount.
11/14/2018 06:14 AMPosted by Darikin

Why wouldn’t they get a mount. Every other paladin race has one.
That's... you know, part of the class staple? Just like DKs got Deathchargers, Warlocks got their angry fel steeds, and each Paladin race got a particular re-textured kind of mount.

My money is on an armored white skinned raptor.

Though T-Rex or a Loa Tiger would be phenomenal.
I’m sure it will be a raptor.

Would you like one of the 200 Kul Tiran horse re-skins instead?
Wonder which Loa will be considered the patron for Zandalari paladins?

I want to see Torga, so they get light forged turtle chargers :P
11/14/2018 06:25 AMPosted by Xeldra
I’m sure it will be a raptor.

Would you like one of the 200 Kul Tiran horse re-skins instead?

You know another thing that’s annoying about the Alliance ending up with a billion horse reskins? The fact that human and blood elf horse have terrible textures.

Hey, blizzard next time you feel like making an alliance horse make me have a decent looking class mount instead.
What I think it will be, in order of likelihood:

Raptor
Tiger
Direhorn
Devilsaur
They get a holy themed frog mount.
It may depend on who the new Loa of Kings turns out to be but as much as I'd love a Devilsaur mount I feel it's most likely going to be a gold plated Direhorn
Anything but a direhorn.
Ideal Mount: Devilsaur equipped with lasers shooting out of it's shoulders wearing sunglasses with a permanent smile.

Probable Mount: Recoloured raptor
Rezan's corpse glowing w holy light
I still think a light infused longboi would make every alliance pally faction change.
maaaaan
*takes rip of DABS*
bru- it wuld be SEW KUHL bru - if they got an attack shark maaaaa
*takes another rip of DABS*
bruuuuuuuuuuuuu
100% going to be a raptor.
As much as I would love it to be a Devilsaur... it'll probably be a raptor...

But, at least it most likely won't be another horse.
Horde Bias.
Love for the sabre-cat dino to be a mount but it’ll be a raptor.