Guess the Zandalari Paladin Mount

General Discussion
It certainly isn't going to be a barded horse.
Youre all wrong. We all know its gonna be ANOTHER HORSE!
I am thinking it is ether going to be a raptor or a triceratops, they seem to be the most common mounts seen around Zandalar.
11/14/2018 06:14 AMPosted by Darikin
Where is it stated they will get a mount? Pretty sure only dark iron dwarves get a paladin specific mount. Hopefully I'm wrong but wouldn't hold my breath on this one.

The DID's got a new one since they had to use the human ones for years, I hate the horde, but I love Paladins so I hope you guys do get an awesome mount for your new allied race
Raptor or Direhorn.

But I'm hoping for the spider loa!!!!
Guessing its a version of Gonk.
11/14/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Ushi
Guessing its a version of Gonk.

Ugh, I hope not.
11/14/2018 07:20 AMPosted by Kathyna
The DID's got a new one since they had to use the human ones for years, I hate the horde, but I love Paladins so I hope you guys do get an awesome mount for your new allied race

Both Dwarves and Dark Iron got their own specific Paladin charger, which both look awesome :D
A glowing white and gold...crawg.
Tricycle? With plastic streamers on the end of the handlebar grips.
A Devilsaur mount for Zandalari Paladins would be awesome.
A T-Rex would be too big. It will be either a Direhorn or a Raptor.

What is the regular mount for them going to be? Whatever it is, the paladin version will be a gussied up version of that.
My money is on a reskinned raptor mount. I wouldn't expect anything new.
I'd love a Devilsaur mount, but based off of the flavor text on the Gilded Ravasaur which says:

A mount fit for Zandalari high priests and councilors, gilded with only the finest decoration and blessed by Rezan, the great devilsaur loa.
So it's likely to just be a Raptor.
i would instantly swap my paladin over to Zandalari if their mount was a tiger

11/15/2018 06:45 AMPosted by Nupotatohere
A T-Rex would be too big. It will be either a Direhorn or a Raptor.

What is the regular mount for them going to be? Whatever it is, the paladin version will be a gussied up version of that.
Blood Elves don't use a holy chocobo as their class mount, they use a horse with red armor
11/14/2018 06:44 AMPosted by Nyalmi
Anything but a direhorn.

To continue with this dude a paladin mount themed after the tiger loa model or shirvallah could loose sweet.
Hoping for a devilsaur. Im fine with a dire horn too since it seems to be a modified racial mount.
I want a tiger mount but I'll settle for a holy raptor, I'll be dissapointed if it's a direhorn.
It'll be a lesser Darkspear Troll in Paladin Plate and the Prelates will ride on their shoulders.
Zul's skeletal corpse, being reanimated by holy energies.

But a Devilsaur or raptor would be nice. I just hope it's not a Direhorn, the Draenei mount already makes their movement speed ability annoying to fit through doors with.