Just did Arcatraz in BC Timewalking

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I didn't realise this was a +10 Mythic Key

Granted im guardian which are crap atm but im getting hit HARD.

These timewalking BC's are brutal. and the run backs. My goodness.
Arcatraz is no joke
Imagine doing Shattered Halls back in BC!
Keep it to small pulls for Arcatraz. Position well. Easy breezy.
Shadow Labyrinth have stealthed mobs. They like to stun your healer when you pull.

Magister's Terrace has a pseudo-pvp encounter. No aggro table and will chain cc your healer.
Lol heroic shadow labs and heroic shatt halls back in the day are way harder than anything people could imagine today.
imagine having to sheep or cc mobs 2-3 per pack just to hope to survive cuz its a 7 pull of nasty elites.
Yeah arcatraz mobs just hit too hard. We had a pretty well geared grp yet pulling anything more than 3 mobs meant a wipe. Those guardians, holy moly. It really feels like a decent M+ key dungeon when it really shuld be akin to bfa heroic or m0 coz the loot is not that great (335 and 355 for quest completion) and doing 1 dung for 30 mins at minimum isnt fair (arcatraz took us about 45 or more)
11/14/2018 06:12 AMPosted by Darkombra
I didn't realise this was a +10 Mythic Key

Granted im guardian which are crap atm but im getting hit HARD.

These timewalking BC's are brutal. and the run backs. My goodness.

The dungeons are fun tho, people complain the game is to easy and we get hard content, then it’s to hard. I think y’all just need to get good.
They are definitely fun. I enjoy the the challenge. But the rewards are lacking for completing a difficult dungeon.