I Don't Have Time To Reach Rank 11-14

Classic Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
11/14/2018 09:17 AMPosted by Oldallagala
11/14/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Zionfist
tier two should be about as good or better if you adjust your build and play style for pve gear. the main downside is hybrid dps get left out, at least they can still get Sulfuras i guess

Paladins tier gear is good for ret and you can get a 'free' weapon doing AVs. I have no clue about shamans. Priests do VERY well in rank 10 gear which isn't that bad to get. Druids also do very well in their rank 10 gear as feral/HOTW spec and as a boomy/resto mix teir gear is also very good.

enhancement does well in the blue set too, and it gives them a faster ghost wolf form. tier two is closer to HWL level gear though
11/14/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Zenshigen
Maybe for you, 90% of the people want to compete on even grounds not being obliberated by the guy that plays 20hs a day sharing account with his 2 roommates. Honor system needs a complete overhaul.

No, don't play Classic if this is the way you feel. No, no, no, no a thousand times over.
Maybe for you, 90% of the people want to compete on even grounds not being obliberated by the guy that plays 20hs a day sharing account with his 2 roommates. Honor system needs a complete overhaul.

Here's an idea play 25 hours a day and no neckbeard will ever beat you.

<-- This NeRd is literally breaking the laws physics, and you're basically just complaining.
11/14/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Obertus
Raid gear will be on par if not better than rank 14 and easier to get.

This. You've got a great shot at killing rank14 players when BWL comes out because the gear is more or less equivalent.

Wtf are you talking about, even grounds? You have a mishmash of fresh 60’s in quest greens to dungeon geared players to casual raiders to top end raiders to r14 players. Vanilla bg’s were NEVER an even playingfield, I have no idea what the hell you’re even thinking. The only way to get an even playing field is to normalize gear in pvp which is never going to !@#$in happen in Classic.

You sound like an entitled raider who has no qualms stomping all over quest or dungeon geared players but are whining like a little %^-*! about the 5% of players better geared than you

You can out smart better geared players, it’s not self evident. As a bonus there’s a great feeling of accomplishment when you do.

All you do is complain about Classic WoW on the Classic forums..why are you even here?
Then don't reach it most players won't.
11/14/2018 07:02 AMPosted by Agonyy
I Don't Have Time To Reach Rank 11-14 and this is perfectly ACCEPTABLE!

I actually like the fact that rank 11-14 is extremely hard to get and time consuming.

I don't care if it's not about skill, it is very RPG feeling in the fact that, the people who put in the most time and effort spilling the most enemy blood are the ones who get the best rewards.

as somebody who will NEVER have a chance of getting those ranks and items because;

1. I do not have time to do it
2. even if I did have time I still wouldn't do it because I mentally could not farm BG's that many hours for 3 months

I support the PvP system and think it is great, and acquiring the hugely powerful items is a big reward and a status symbol.

in Classic WoW the game is less about YOU and more about your guild. even if you are not the person to get rank 14, or a Legendary item it still feels awesome when your guild mates get them because it will make your guild stronger.

LOVE IT!

You can always just bot and or account share. Make really like classic.
11/14/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Zenshigen
11/14/2018 08:33 AMPosted by Oldallagala

Then play BfA, that is what retail is for. Vanilla isn't made to cater to people who spend an hour a week playing. If you put in one hour a week you SHOULD get annihilated by someone who spends 20 hours a week. Period no ands, ifs, or buts about it.

Not for pvp, if you are going into a fight in a game the match should be in somewhat balanced terms. But dont worry, when beta comes around we will get this things ironed out.

The entitlement is strong in this one.
11/14/2018 10:24 AMPosted by Savax

All you do is complain about Classic WoW on the Classic forums..why are you even here?

Because I disagree with many clunky, outdated systems it doesnt mean im not excited to play classic, but I think a 1:1 vanilla release would be a complete waste of resources, so im glad they wont do that.
11/14/2018 10:30 AMPosted by Zenshigen
11/14/2018 10:24 AMPosted by Savax

Because I disagree with many clunky, outdated systems it doesnt mean im not excited to play classic, but I think a 1:1 vanilla release would be a complete waste of resources, so im glad they wont do that.

Wait... So Classic is to bring an outdated game back to life, unscathed and as close to its original form as we can. Yet you say we should change things because they are out dated. If you don't want to play a dated system then play retail.
but I think a 1:1 vanilla release would be a complete waste of resources, so im glad they wont do that.

Never in my life have I seen someone have more incorrect opinions in my whole life.
11/14/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Oldallagala
but I think a 1:1 vanilla release would be a complete waste of resources, so im glad they wont do that.

Never in my life have I seen someone have more incorrect opinions in my whole life.

agreed
11/14/2018 07:02 AMPosted by Agonyy
I Don't Have Time To Reach Rank 11-14 and this is perfectly ACCEPTABLE!

I actually like the fact that rank 11-14 is extremely hard to get and time consuming.

I don't care if it's not about skill, it is very RPG feeling in the fact that, the people who put in the most time and effort spilling the most enemy blood are the ones who get the best rewards.

as somebody who will NEVER have a chance of getting those ranks and items because;

1. I do not have time to do it
2. even if I did have time I still wouldn't do it because I mentally could not farm BG's that many hours for 3 months

I support the PvP system and think it is great, and acquiring the hugely powerful items is a big reward and a status symbol.

in Classic WoW the game is less about YOU and more about your guild. even if you are not the person to get rank 14, or a Legendary item it still feels awesome when your guild mates get them because it will make your guild stronger.

LOVE IT!

I honestly feel the same way about PVE: I absolutely don't mind that others will have Naxx epics that I will never get. It adds to the mystery and depth of the world when players aren't equal, and when epics are truly epic.

The other night on a pserver I heard this strange whispering sound in the IF commons area, and it was someone with Corrupted Ashbringer killing Argent Dawn NPCs :-O
The old honor system is never making it into Classic. Deal with it.

Blizzard is not going to commit PR suicide by bringing back for a second time a system that promoted player self-harm. It's just not going to happen. You may think that it's cute to spew your #NoChange platitudes no matter what, but in the real world a system which necessitates forgoing sleep (along with basically any other part of life) for months on end is not going to fly in 2019. You know all the hysteria that surrounds MMOs and their obsessive playerbase? The gnashed teeth of so many mothers over the years? That one South Park episode? The old honor system literally brings all of that to life.

Not. Going. To. Happen.
11/14/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Vaenora
The old honor system is never making it into Classic. Deal with it.

Blizzard is not going to commit PR suicide by bringing back for a second time a system that promoted player self-harm. It's just not going to happen. You may think that it's cute to spew your #NoChange platitudes no matter what, but in the real world a system which necessitates forgoing sleep (along with basically any other part of life) for months on end is not going to fly in 2019. You know all the hysteria that surrounds MMOs and their obsessive playerbase? The gnashed teeth of so many mothers over the years? That one South Park episode? The old honor system literally brings all of that to life.

Not. Going. To. Happen.

https://ibb.co/d0S5vL
bg ilvl should be bumped up to the highest person who has queued for that game
Best pvp system the game ever had. Can't wait for it in Classic.
winning isn't as important as having fun