Here’s why Sylvanas is better than Alleria

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
11/14/2018 04:12 PMPosted by Rhuor
But this goes against people saying she cares for her people. From what I’ve seen, it’s her first, Nathanos second, everyone last. And that’s not a warchief to me. It’s why I find her to be our worst one, both warchief and Windrunner.

Well... She doesnt care for her people. That's a fact. She killed her own people for showing some interest in their living families. She's a horrible monster with a cult following, both ingame and out.
11/14/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Fiznazzle
11/14/2018 04:12 PMPosted by Rhuor
But this goes against people saying she cares for her people. From what I’ve seen, it’s her first, Nathanos second, everyone last. And that’s not a warchief to me. It’s why I find her to be our worst one, both warchief and Windrunner.

Well... She doesnt care for her people. That's a fact. She killed her own people for showing some interest in their living families. She's a horrible monster with a cult following, both ingame and out.

And that is something we can agree on, my Gnomish friend. I just get tired of people mocking Saurfang about his honor while supporting someone who had similar feelings about her existence. Not saying you are! But it’s exactly why I bring this up in threads about this.
11/14/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Tyierin
11/14/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Sunwhisper

Burning a bunch of night elves alive for the actions of one is the definition of a crazy person.

She burned Teldrassil because Saurfang spared Malfurion. You can thank him for that

She could've done it herself, she *knew* Saurfang had reservations about it. Giving Saurfang a "loyalty" test over something important was really *really* stupid. She's responsible for it, but everyone seems to forget that little detail.
Sylvanas died.

Twice.

I think that constitutes as being an utter perpetual failure.

#TeamAlleria
Sylvanas got shot in the back and killed by a lvl 20 dungeon boss, so no, not better than Alleria.
11/14/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Tyierin
Sylvanas became Ranger General, the highest rank of the Farstrider Army. Her two Ranger Lords, (Lor’themar and Nathanos) were the second highest rank. Alleria was rejected, so she instead decided to run around with Turalyon (the guy who got owned by Illidan’s hand)

When Sylvanas was 19 years old, she was described at the best archer in her family. It’s said she could hit a flyin bird in the eye from miles away. Sad!

Here's why Alleria is better than Sylvanis: she's still a high elf.
11/14/2018 07:22 PMPosted by Yrithe
Sylvanas got shot in the back and killed by a lvl 20 dungeon boss, so no, not better than Alleria.

Do you really believe any lore character would survive a bullet to the head?
Vereesa > Alleria >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sylvanas
11/14/2018 07:55 AMPosted by Shadøw
She achieved all that but thought it was a good idea to guitar slide into Arthas' sword.

Mkay.

Your eye sight isn't that good is it? She was loping heads off when she did the slide. Arthas just happened to be there as the heads hit the floor. And actually in the original WC3 she's standing fighting and Arthas rides up to her and the dialogue begins before he takes her soul out of her body.
Alleria also abandoned her home, and left it solely to Sylvanas to defend it against the Scourge, to which she died defending. And then has the nerve to blame her for being risen up as the undead by Arthas (A human)

Sylvanas > Alleria
Turalyon>Nathanos anyday.
11/14/2018 08:21 AMPosted by Shadøw
11/14/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Drakh
Alleria is nothing but a tool who succumbed to human potential. A trophy wife who has to remain “beautiful” because for some reason, Becoming a void elf yet retaining her fair complexion and blue eyes despite being in the Burning Legion’s turf for thousands of years warrants special treatment.
Yeah I agree with this. How come she didn't go void skin mode just like the rest?

Alleria is much older then the other void elves. She specifically trained for centuries to harness the void. She is teaching the void elves not be consumed by the void. Of which she herself still can struggle despite her extensive training.

Also well in the twisting nether the members of the army of the light didn't age. She only gained a bigger power up well on argus.

Personslly i think in a fight allerias void powers alone would let her literally tear sylvie to pieces b4 sylvie would even try to knock an arrow.

But who knows blizz gave sylvie alot of plot armor.
11/14/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Kakurine
<span class="truncated">...</span>Yeah I agree with this. How come she didn't go void skin mode just like the rest?

Alleria is much older then the other void elves. She specifically trained for centuries to harness the void. She is teaching the void elves not be consumed by the void. Of which she herself still can struggle despite her extensive training.

Also well in the twisting nether the members of the army of the light didn't age. She only gained a bigger power up well on argus.

Personslly i think in a fight allerias void powers alone would let her literally tear sylvie to pieces b4 sylvie vould even try to knock an arrow.

But who knows blizz gave sylvie alot of plot armor.

undead counter void. and just because a character you like may lose a battle against a character you dislike, it does not mean muh plot armor.
I wouldn't be surprised if Blizz is having a fun little experiment where they make Sylvanas as absolutely horrible of a character as possible to see when her lunatic fans will stop worshipping her.

"Lol guys I just retconned the wrathgate to where Sylvanas actually ordered it, and her fans are STILL white knighting her, is there anything we can't do?"

Shame things aren't going nearly as well for the horde these days, since Saurfang isn't there to win battles for you like he did at the War of Thorns.
11/14/2018 07:23 PMPosted by Tyierin
11/14/2018 07:22 PMPosted by Yrithe

Do you really believe any lore character would survive a bullet to the head?

I can only imagine how hard they would cry about Sylvanas's plot armor if that happened...
11/14/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Bruvnondus
I wouldn't be surprised if Blizz is having a fun little experiment where they make Sylvanas as absolutely horrible of a character as possible to see when her lunatic fans will stop worshipping her.

"Lol guys I just retconned the wrathgate to where Sylvanas actually ordered it, and her fans are STILL white knighting her, is there anything we can't do?"

Shame things aren't going nearly as well for the horde these days, since Saurfang isn't there to win battles for you like he did at the War of Thorns.

I can acknowledge that Sylvanas is evil and still like her as a character. It must suck to be so shallow that you only can like boring lawful good characters. Ah well
Being undead only means the void won't drive you insane. It doesn't mean void portals can't rip you apart or mitagate all attacks.

I like all three windrunner sisters they are all badass. But sylvie has never been trustworthy or a good leader in my book.

And sylvies actions have always been questionable. Even without void powers alleria has multiple centuries of training and experience over her sister.
All of the Windrunners are despicable tramps who lust for the single most blandest race on Azeroth. Such a shame they did not end each other's lives during 3 Sisters when they had the chance.
So hows alleria the bad girl for helping her true allies instead of being part of the laziest races in azeroth?
11/14/2018 08:11 PMPosted by Mistral
All of the Windrunners are despicable tramps who lust for the single most blandest race on Azeroth. Such a shame they did not end each other's lives during 3 Sisters when they had the chance.

Considering the end of that story it would appear sylvies original intention was to kill and rez her sisters. But decided not to for unknown reasons.

Had she tried i wonder if alleria would have curb stomped them all then and there. Or ported out with varessa.

We realy have no idea what the full limits of allerias powers even are. Bewteen her insane age most of which was spent training/fighting. And what the void can even do at maximum power.