Looking for BM advise

Hunter
I haven't played as bm in many years so I am out if the loop. As 8 1 gets closer and mm steady aim build will be no more. Until I collect azerite armor with surging shots to go back mm.

What are the preferred bm azerite pieces to look for or what do you prefer to use? Thank you for any help.
This should help you decide what to do.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc3TK_ytgYY
  • No clue what the link is but not going there.
    This is pretty good chart to use to show the DPS gains for traits and how they stack.

https://bloodmallet.com/index.html#hunter_beast_masterydata_view=azerite_traits&type=trait_stacking&tier=3
    Use bloodmallet and icy for all your questions.
    11/14/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Ortyn
    I haven't played as bm in many years so I am out if the loop. As 8 1 gets closer and mm steady aim build will be no more. Until I collect azerite armor with surging shots to go back mm.

What are the preferred bm azerite pieces to look for or what do you prefer to use? Thank you for any help.

Look for traits Primal Instincts and Archive of the Titans.
    Your Chestpiece already has AoT, and you can get Primal Instincts from various gear including the headpiece from Zul.

Laser Matrix is also supposed to be good, but I hate how wonky it is at pulling random trash packs in M+. Feeding Frenzy isn't super popular from pure DPS perspective, but it's such a huge QoL improvement that I would recommend it. With both FF and PI you can keep the frenzy stacks almost indefinitely.
    11/14/2018 08:40 PMPosted by Aohige
    11/14/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Ortyn

Look for traits Primal Instincts and Archive of the Titans.
    Your Chestpiece already has AoT, and you can get Primal Instincts from various gear including the headpiece from Zul.

Laser Matrix is also supposed to be good, but I hate how wonky it is at pulling random trash packs in M+. Feeding Frenzy isn't super popular from pure DPS perspective, but it's such a huge QoL improvement that I would recommend it. With both FF and PI you can keep the frenzy stacks almost indefinitely.

I definitely try to run with 1 Primal Instinct and 1 Feeding Frenzy. The 3rd trait is up in the air for me atm, but having one Primal Instinct and one Feeding Frenzy smooths out the rotation a bit and makes Aspect of the Wild a bursty cooldown.
    I looked at the chart at Icy Veins's BM Hunter guide, the top 1 on the list is Pack Alpha when you wear 3 of them both for Single and 3 targets.

Tidal Surge is very good on Single Targets but not that much on 3 targets. Primal Instincts is also good for both Single and 3 Targets.

I recently got my 2nd Pack Alpha and tried Animal Companion and Aspect of the Beast. It has a DPS punch Vs my 2-Primal Instincts combo. And I see Pack Alpha better in AoE.

I am just casual btw. Hardcore people can have 3 pcs.

Also, I am a Hasted BM. 19% Haste vs my 17% Crit. Hasted BM on Legion with Dire Frenzy has uber AoE. Looks like I am going to that direction. I will start to hunt for my 3rd pc Pack Alpha.