Well at least BG's are still fun

General Discussion
Bring back pvp vendors, stop nerfing classes that do a lot of damage.

Bring up the ones that are underperforming.

Stop trying to funnel everyones dps into a little managable block.

And stop nerfing people the first week arena starts, that is gonna get real old real fast.
I still say bring back PVP Vendors.
I would also like to see the return of pvp vendors, gives us something to accumulate that we can spend on a real reward rather than filling the conquest bar up and getting whatever reward is posted there.
Y'know what my Conq reward is for my Paladin? A one handed mace designed for Holy. I'm a Ret pally.
11/14/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Saltzfyre
Y'know what my Conq reward is for my Paladin? A one handed mace designed for Holy. I'm a Ret pally.

yeah they need to stop with that, bring back player choice!

It's actually a choice of weapons you get to pick from after you cap. But w/e. This is exactly why we can't have vendors.

You know that when you go to hand in the quest you get a choice right?
This round I'm kind of all about trying to collect all the xmogs for priests.

Like.. all.. of them.

The practical reality of trying to do that has lead me to a series of inevitabilities.

One of which is "I need.. a damn mountain of marks of honor."

I don't PVP, but mine is a Mistweaver staff...why Blizzard?
11/14/2018 02:17 PMPosted by Snowfox

Like.. all.. of them.

The practical reality of trying to do that has lead me to a series of inevitabilities.

IMO I've never really liked any of the mogs you have put together.
"Bgs are still fun"

If i could blacklist again, maybe. I keep getting silvershard mines on every one of my characters. I HATE that place with a passion buring so bright, people might mistake me for a naaru.
11/14/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Yunzhu

PSA when you go to hand in the conquest cap quest you get a choice of items for the slot listed.

So if it shows a weapon you get a choice of weapons for all the specs. Likewise when it shows boots you get to choose between boots with different sets of stats.

Like.. all.. of them.

It actually goes pretty fast on the horde side, every win they just kind of appear, and then 2 boxes to open each win. Most give marks other raid mats all of them 80ish gold.
11/14/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Beastbashx

It actually goes pretty fast on the horde side, every win they just kind of appear, and then 2 boxes to open each win. Most give marks other raid mats all of them 80ish gold.

Yeah.. it's just a -lot- of battlegrounds, like 500 or so if I calculate all the marks needed.

11/14/2018 02:21 PMPosted by Saltzfyre

Like.. all.. of them.

IMO I've never really liked any of the mogs you have put together.

Well I don't expect a janitor to like the code I write either :)
I don't find BG's fun but I think it's because when I last played before this most recent sub, 2011, classes felt good while now they are pruned down so much it's rather boring. Wish they would remove cookie cutter classes and give players more control over the diversity of a class.
11/14/2018 02:25 PMPosted by Farora
11/14/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Yunzhu

PSA when you go to hand in the conquest cap quest you get a choice of items for the slot listed.

So if it shows a weapon you get a choice of weapons for all the specs. Likewise when it shows boots you get to choose between boots with different sets of stats.

i was not aware of this, and haven't bothered doing much PvP because i wasnt interested in a dagger.

it would of been very nice if this had been made more obvious...
We need good transmogs with crazy looking gear like back in Burning Crusade. Rets need more dps and damage output spells. We need a holy burning effect on our Templars Verdict and we also or honestly would like a passive buff to our strength called “Holy Strength” where our physical auto attacks have a chance to pop “Holy Strength” that increases our strength by double of what it is. We also need better conquest rewards for specific specs only.... and a Hammer of Justice bleed effect that adds a bloody gore effect when it bashes down on someones head.