2 Death Knights Per Realm

General Discussion
I think World Of Warcraft should allow players to make 2 death knights on each realm. One allience death knight and one horde death knight per realm will make death knight lovers happy.
Why would you want 2 of the same class on the same server?
02/16/2011 4:25 PMPosted by Bubblebütt
?
IIRC a player can only have 1 Death Knight per realm on their account. He wants it to be 2 so you can have an alliance DK and a horde DK on the same realm.
(Picard facepalm)
You can create one on another server and transfer it to a server where a DK already exists. It's not the best way to do it (since it costs money to transfer and requires level 60), but it does work.

You can have as many DKs on a realm as you wish (up to 10, obviously). The limit is on how many you can CREATE on that realm.
if you want to spend some money you can realm transfer one over to the server with your DK
so players can help their other toons by sending gold from their death knights and it's the only class that can't be on realms alot because death knights can only be one death knight per realm sucks.
Please remember to spay and neuter your derp knights.
too many cheat knights already ty
I dont understand why people have trouble understanding why people would want more than 1 per realm, I sometimes roll a new DK to 58/60 just for the hell of it, its easy and a way to pass time.
grooowwwl
I misunderstood your title, I thought you meant there should only be two DK's total allowed on each realm. I would support that.
You can create one on another server and transfer it to a server where a DK already exists. It's not the best way to do it (since it costs money to transfer and requires level 60), but it does work.

You can have as many DKs on a realm as you wish (up to 10, obviously). The limit is on how many you can CREATE on that realm.

are you sure