Honor Heirlooms --- Chest Slot

General Discussion
So why is there no chest peice purchasable with honor?? only makes sence there should be right?
No, PvP shoulders and weapons are available with honor. Chestpieces, real weapons, PvE shoulders, and trinkets are available with JP. Don't count on that changing any time soon.
sence?

you're not making any sense.
i know whats available... im saying a new chest peice with some resil should be added purchasable with honor.
spelling police oh no
02/17/2011 8:37 AMPosted by Rebreather
spelling police o know

i now right?
spelling police o know

I lol'd at this.

And why should there be resilience chest heirlooms (or resilience heirlooms at all) purchasable with honor? Do heirlooms even get resilience scaling before 60 or so?
all the pvp honor heirlooms hav resil
Yeah there should be. Too bad there isn't.

If you don't want to instance for justice points, I recommend doing the argent tournament for the crusader title. Once that's earned, you can buy ALL of the PvE BoAs that aren't part of guild leveling achievements with crusader seals!
i just don't see why there are weps, shoulders, and a trink but no chest makes no sense
02/17/2011 8:50 AMPosted by Rebreather
i just don't see why there are weps, shoulders, and a trink but no chest makes no sense
There's also the lack of a 2nd trinket. PvE BoA trinkets stack together.
you could have decent amount of resil if the pvp trinks were stackable. to bad i guess