Blood Elf Hunter

Hunter
Female Goblin, plain and simple

It's all about our /giggle, /dance, /flex, /train and our pose after Aimed/Stead/Cobra

It' really boils down what you want to play, and what race's back end you rather stare at for 84levels.

If they would let your pet ride next to you on your trike, Goblin would be perfect

02/14/2011 6:37 PMPosted by Maybella
you would be BM for levelling. its far easier as your pet will never lose agro

No; mm for levelling. 90 percent of the time the mob dies in the first shot, the rest of the time it dies at your feet. Aimed shot will one-shot nearly any mob while levelling.
Undead.
How long has it been since you leveled a Hunter from 1? Pets don't hold aggro for crap after level 10. Even if I take my BoA gear off, weapons and armor, then used a grayed out bow, I will still pull aggro.

It isn't like it used to be back in the day. Not by a long-shot. Of course a few people have mentioned it but since all anyone cares about is the level 85 experience, it was never looked at seriously.

Truth

And please stop saying spiders and crabs are best for pvp at low level.... NO THEY ARE NOT!

More truth!

The best thing I've found so far is to get a pet for max DPS ... they are just a DoT now ... and burn down your target before they can get to you. Also, forget BM in PvP at low levels. By the time you can get your pet in KC range ... which means your target has to actually stop ... your dead meat.
02/14/2011 6:03 PMPosted by Moyotoshi
Go night elf, blood elves are the bane of my existence. Stupid alliance reroll race...

Wha' my broda bin sayin mon
The female blood elf bow animations make me want to strangle someone.

Good luck actually shooting with a stance like that.
I rolled female BE because my daughter wanted me to roll this. (Never dicount puppy eyes from kids in char selecetion).

Male BEs look like they are running with a pickle somehwere (which they may very well be).

Orcs and Trolls are probable the best races. Orcs with the best shoulders and BM racials, Trolls because they are just that cool and the best racials for MM and SV.
Belfs are the only race that can pull off being graceful enough to kite, because it's a pretty %!%#% move.
I've been topping KB charts as MM for years, and now DPS charts as well; I highly recommend the spec. Been playing it for years and I love it. I personally can't stand the mechanics of BM, Surv is alright but MM is by far my fave.
We look fabulous in any armor.

Male Blood Elf.

/thread
Once you go Troll, you never re-roll.

Trolls do look a little ... awkward ... when they kite. Ear, arms legs just a flopping around. Still, I have to go with troll, if for no other reason than they hate that Hellscream idiot running things for the Horde.

Not sure why one would want to roll a blood elf hunter. The racial they have that silences for a couple secs and refills a tiny bit of focus isn't worth rolling the race imo. I say go goblin or troll if you want a horde. N-Elf for alliance because they're just awesome
02/15/2011 7:05 AMPosted by Otinashi
Not sure why one would want to roll a blood elf hunter. The racial they have that silences for a couple secs and refills a tiny bit of focus isn't worth rolling the race imo. I say go goblin or troll if you want a horde. N-Elf for alliance because they're just awesome

"I don't know why anyone would roll a blood elf"

"Roll a Night Elf only because they're awesome (to me!)" :P
We look fabulous in any armor.

Male Blood Elf.

That is why I have Orb of the Sin'dorei my friend. I am always awesome because of what Taethrax said

02/15/2011 7:02 AMPosted by Taethrax
I have to go with troll, if for no other reason than they hate that Hellscream idiot running things for the Horde.

And because Blood Elves do look pretty sweet in most armor.

How long has it been since you leveled a Hunter from 1? Pets don't hold aggro for crap after level 10. Even if I take my BoA gear off, weapons and armor, then used a grayed out bow, I will still pull aggro.

It isn't like it used to be back in the day. Not by a long-shot. Of course a few people have mentioned it but since all anyone cares about is the level 85 experience, it was never looked at seriously.

Oh well .....

Kill Command is your friend.
I personly like oight elf the most but for when i play horde i hunter i either go orc or belf