How to kill a frost mage as a warrior easily.

Warrior
Get a healer and make it 2v1. other than that... you have no chance.

Oh poly.. icesheild... ring of frost.. deep freeze.. freeze u in place.. oh u got out? freeze u in place again... (mage) "what should i do now.. hes in melee range.. hrmmm blink, poly ,ring of frost again, freeze him in place, or get a deepfreeze off?"
Thats not true, they could be AFK
I see that you are attempting to kill mages by drowning them with your tears. I suggest killing them using weapons instead.
02/23/2011 11:43 AMPosted by Scybear
I see that you are attempting to kill mages by drowning them with your tears. I suggest killing them using weapons instead.

BAAWWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This^
02/23/2011 11:43 AMPosted by Scybear

Gnome, lawl.
just use heroic leap. its overpowered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh8MrM4Fnlc
Prot pvp specs seem to work pretty well at killing frost mages
ooo, here's a spell i haven't used in a while! Ice-lance, ice-lance, ice-lance, deepfreeze, ice-lance ice-lance....really? Is that the only way they can win? It's a damn joke and its cheap as f

-you charge and they frost nova and run away humping the ice-lance button
-use my once per minute heroic leap, the blink and do the same thing

and at a permanent 40% movement speed reduction while being chilled to death there's not much else you can do other than whip out your ranged weapon, pull the string and stick an arrow in the kids head for 1200 damage.
I agree with Moo. Personally I think Shadow Priests are the devil, Frost Mages — I'd rather fight fire or arcane but I enjoy the challenge. That said I haven't done PVP since Cata so there is a good chance I don't know what I'm talking about anymore. Oh well I'll just have to get to 85 to find out.
Where'd you get your arena rating, the dollar store?
02/23/2011 11:43 AMPosted by Scybear
I started PvPing yesterday. I haven't really had any issue killing mages, frost or not.

Maybe I just have natural talent.
Well, so long as this is necro'd...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3rUa4QUCDw&feature=channel_video_title

Thur ya go.
watch swiftys video
Battle Shout, get some rage then just dismount and hamstring. Dont charge right off bat or else ur screwed.
When mage blinks, then use ur charge and throwdown.
Spell reflection, you can't always relay on that becasue its got a 25 second cooldown. So just try to reflect a frostbolt, and a deep freeze if ur good at timing.
Trinkets! Mages play cheap and blow their trinkets and other cd? Dont worry, heroic leap.BUT, use it when the mage is casting and this is VERY IMPORTANT becasue if u miss the heroic leap, then ur like really dead because u have nothing to catch up with the mage, so when the mage is casting, hes standing still and u will have a more accurate jump and then hamstring.
Use mortal strike and rend to keep the mage damaged
If you are fighting a frost mage with shattering barrier talent specc'ed(freezes near by targets 5 seconds after u destroy his shield) This u gotta be careful with, so u wanna get his shield to like 3000 more absorb, then get a distance and heroic throw to kill the shield without getting frozen. This is all I know of and I learned a few of these tricks from Swifty.
Holy necro, Batman!